1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A list of confirmed Terran units/mechanics

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Ych, Jul 20, 2007.

A list of confirmed Terran units/mechanics

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Ych, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Indigent

Indigent New Member

Are they going to make the cobra faster? Cause it is supposed to be fast. I marine moving normally can catch up to it. When it is stimed, it will move faster then a hovercraft... I would like to see it actually driving away from a zealot while shooting back at it rather then doing so in Starcraft I manually. (I have not mastered it.) And chasing down weak units like a battlecruiser with low health that would be awsome.

And how does the drop pod work? Does it have to be prefilled like you put your marines in them or is just a one thing where once you use it is gone like a spider mine. They should have SCVs build drop pod pads and everything.

2. Sikhye23

Sikhye23 Guest

I want to know the hit points of the banshee. That'll really determine the role the banshee plays; its survivability. Is it going to a hard hitting ground attack unit that's quite fragile, or will it be a tougher unit whose true air to ground effectiveness is in numbers? Personally, i prefer the later because from the clips I've seen of SC2, a lot of the Terran units seem fragile. Same thing goes for the viking, i want to know how tough it is, if it can really stand up to a real dogfight between specialized air to air units, or is the transformation more of a quick-use bonus. As for the upcoming predator I'm not too concerned with hp because air to air fighters (like the corsair and wraith) tend to be fast and don't really need a tough hp count. Ive always used corsairs and wraiths in hit and run attacks and harassment of things like overlords rather than in sustained combat. I always used goliaths against air rather than wraiths. If anybody happens to know the stats or just relative toughness of the units compared to others can they plz post?

3. venado

venado New Member

wow, great info...
    is confirmed that BC will choose between those abilities? (Yamato a Plasma Turret)?

4. Indigent

Indigent New Member

You beat me to it... I saw the it before you posted. I wanted the credit for telling everybody lol.

5. The Vision

The Vision New Member

The overpowered plasma torpedoes look awesome. The only problem is with it i can see whole armies being wiped out just like that from a few BC's with the upgrade. Soo cant wait though haha

6. Drafter

Drafter New Member

You wanted a power up?

@The Vision
    I think it was just only two BC with the upgrade that eliminated the whole pack of marines.

7. Indigent

Indigent New Member

Lol. You got a power up for telling everyone about the Thor? I just wanted to tell everyone lol.

8. Drafter

Drafter New Member

If you are lucky enough to come across a generous guy like me you might just get a point up.

9. Indigent

Indigent New Member

Ehh, it's okay. I wouldn't expect a reward if I said it first lol.

10. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    Now children lets not fight over who saw it first. Reaction times are very important to Starcraft. There are plenty more units to be posted. Plus Karune briefings and magazine/website articles.

11. Indigent

Indigent New Member

But he started it!

12. Drafter

Drafter New Member

What?Who?

13. The Vision

The Vision New Member

Yeh thats true. But it makes massing a load of BC's even stronger than before. I sooo can't wait for any zerg related units to come out :D

14. Drafter

Drafter New Member

you be happy not to see AA units.

15. Associate

Associate New Member

was the terran ground turret already confirmed? hope they dont remove this to lessen terran dependence on bunkers

16. Inpox

Inpox New Member

I think the gattling turrets was weaker then a bunker with marines, and i dont know if its removed. Anyone else know?

17. Indigent

Indigent New Member

There is a ground deffense that doesn't need marines in them? Awwww!! Where!?

18. Inpox

Inpox New Member

i think it was removed

19. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

Believe that, with the new graphic effect of darkness, lights, etc .... ONE unit must use flares to give light to obscure zones.

20. Inpox

Inpox New Member

your talking about the medics flare abillity? it works just as the mortars in wc3, they can only use it once