1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1up. 4 hour gameplay with Protoss

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Ych, Jul 28, 2007.

1up. 4 hour gameplay with Protoss

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Ych, Jul 28, 2007.

1. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

yah where is the market place by the way? i think you should place your name on your avatar so that no one can steal it. hhmm.. your kerrigan avatar right now can easy be copied and steal. you can't sell it anymore. lol

2. ArchLimit

ArchLimit New Member

Oh... well that's unfortunate. Yea, well, if people want 'em then they can take 'em I guess. I'd be happy just to know that ppl want 'em :)

So I guess I'm going with my hydra now... dammit... changed my avatar three times to accommodate each model I've made, lol. My indecisiveness has cost me 1500... argh.

3. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

wow. i cant see your hydra yet on your avatar. anyway i can see it when i view your profile. you made that too? wow! man you are good. you should join blizzard when you grow older.

and i went to your site. wow! are you chinese? pure? i have chinese blood myself. i love your sketches and maya works. kung fu squid with 300 bg music and rocky theme. lol

and i stole your kerigan avatar. wweeee.. ^^

4. DontHate

DontHate New Member

you sir, are a god among men. so, is there a free version of this "maya" you speak of?