ZERG QUEEN (alien style)

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by VANCOPOWER, Jun 9, 2008.

ZERG QUEEN (alien style)

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by VANCOPOWER, Jun 9, 2008.

1. VANCOPOWER

VANCOPOWER New Member

I thing that everyone expects that Zerg queen should be more like in the Alien movies. besides the ability to take over terran command center and protoss nexus . it should have nesting ability example:

- the player should research (spawn nest) ability: a zerg queen should go under ground and start laying eggs all over the place this process will take time off course and after that the zerg queen is unmovable but produces eggs which hatch into zerglings or broodlings thus enchanching zerg numbers and giving a false assumption that the units come from nearby zerg base so it will be a great tactic for zerg players to give themselves more time and units to repel those nasty dark templars and siedge tanks that meant sure death when they entered the base at SC1. :)))

P.S. a sound that zerg quen makes : quawuuquyyyyiiii#$^%*&(

2. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    I do believe the queen's voice is a bit deeper.

3. freedom23

freedom23 New Member

* it doesnt have the ability to infest nexus, nor does it retain its abilities to infest command centers

* lolz im glad to hear that there are people out there that thinks simply normal and logical ...... of course who wouldnt want the queen to lay eggs for her own defense... but her skill is almost countless for a unit so it wouldnt fit anymore to give it further definition as we all can say that it is at a very competative state right now..

* why waste time digging a sh*t hole constipating rather than laying eggs of creep tumors for defense? (the video game play of zergs koreans outthere shows how powerful those defenses are...) i think it was a battle of zerg vs. protoss between Eatgod and ...?? forgot the other one.. anyway the point is that the zerg now has various tactics to deal with each situation nowadays...

NOTE: im assuming you are comparing this with SC2 since you posted it on SC2 units and structures

4. VANCOPOWER

VANCOPOWER New Member

Zerglings

HMM... nice but still I prefer alien style queen, i just want it to lay zergling eggs those guys are my favorite zergs they are just "too much" of a unit if you know what I mean and what is better than a zergling a free zergling hehe :)))))) I hope that somebody at Blizzard feels the same way.:D