Zerg clean up crew

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Smokiehunter, Aug 10, 2007.

Zerg clean up crew

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Smokiehunter, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Smokiehunter

Smokiehunter New Member

Ok i was thinking about what new units I want zerg to have so I thought that they should have a clean up crew. A bit like the soul hunter but it would take longer to obsorb the dead zerglings or any other unit in the form of eating. I thought that it would look like a big puffy sack of puss :p. I thought it would be used as a kind of AoE medic for the zerg as it eats things it gains enorgy and as damaged zergs are near it they gain heath back quickly. I havent yet thought of what persent faster it should be but it would be alot faster. maybe keeping the zerglings alive just long enough to get up that ramp were the mariens are stationed. I don't think it would be too over powerd saying that it will have to eat the dead lings or other units to get power, you might even be able to research the ability to eat live zerglings to get even more enorgy.

2. DKutrovsky

DKutrovsky New Member

Sounds like a cool idea, and its zerg like, being efficient organisms and all, and yeah just like the original soul hunter(he wa supposed to eat dead zealot souls) the zerglings are supposed to give a lot of casualties so they are built to die and this unit might work effectively

3. Steve22x

Steve22x New Member

Yeah seems only fair since now the toss have basic infantry support. (that stasis orb thingy). I think its only fair to give the zerg support too but a healer seems too cliche. Since they heaal on their own it seems redundant. Maybe there's a new zerg that expels like a toxic gas that can eat away at ground units. (slowly).

4. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Anything to do with corpses isn't Starcraft style IMHO.
    I really hope Blizzard pays attention to separate the three worlds from each other. No actually I don't care if there are overlapping bits between Diablo and Warcraft, just leave Starcraft the good ole Starcraft.

5. Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit New Member

How would this consume corpses if units in SC/SC2 disappear once they've died? And you know anything that is "a bit like the Soul Hunter" has to suck really bad no matter what it is.

6. Smokiehunter

Smokiehunter New Member

I was thinking that its not exactly like sole hunter but is more like a guy that comes in after a big battle and eats up the roting zerg bodies that are always lying around. then this big blob of guts comes and picks up the bodies (have you ever thought what zerg eat) and maybe as an ability you can inject chemicals into the bodies then your army eats them and they get buffs like faster movement or heal faster. I just wanted to get away from the hole buff the creep thing.