Your LAST CHANCE to score a beta key from SC2F!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by MeisterX, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Your LAST CHANCE to score a beta key from SC2F!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by MeisterX, May 1, 2010.

1. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    Okay, so we have 11 keys left. Sucks, right? I know.

So that means 11 of you will get into beta. For the rest of you, sorry. Gonna have to get one another way. Unless I'm able to finaggle some more keys out of Blizzard.

But don't worry, I'm sure we'll have some more SC2 stuff to give away soon!!

So here's the deal. I have to make this competition a little more involved to end this series with a bang.

The Post A Pic of Yourself with SC2F.org Game

Post a picture of yourself in this thread that has you and some type of StarCraft2Forum.org logo somewhere in the image. Be creative!

The only requirement is that you be in the picture, and that StarCraft2Forum.org (our logo) be in the picture as well. So, for instance, you could put the homepage of the site on your monitor and take a picture of yourself in front of it. But that's lame. So don't.

Here's the catch. You will receive points for the following:

+1 point for every person in your picture who sees the logo.
    +5 points for a very creative image
    +5 points for doing something insane with it that would definitely bring attention to our logo.

I want creative shots people! Go to a LAN party and get everyone to put the image up, or go print out a banner and put it on your school campus! The more people who see the banner in your shot the better your chances of winning.

The person who gets the most points for their picture will automatically get TWO BETA KEYS!! The rest of the winners will be determined at my discretion.

Don't whine when you think my choices are unfair. It's at my discretion.

Oh, and all submissions are due in this thread by 3 AM EST on May 4th. That's exactly three days from the time of this post! Get crackin'!

If you have any questions please post them in this thread. All non-submission posts in this thread will be deleted!

P.S. - I've attached a high-res image of our logo and a .ZIP file containing a .PSD of the same logo! Get crackin'!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2010
  2. fraud123

fraud123 Guest

3. scout01

scout01 Guest

Here's my entry :|
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    Just a heads up that these submissions aren't exactly the greatest.

Lazy as heck. You're taking existing photos and shopping the logo in. What I'm looking for is real images with the logo in it. Not shopped in on top.

You're going to need to print the logo out in some way or display it on a screen (for real) in the image.

Here's a good example:

[​IMG]

This is an image from Jozik as a thank-you after they won their beta keys from our video competition. We're looking for stuff like this!

Anyway, you don't have to go all out. We're just looking for basic photos with our image somewhere in it (really in it, not photoshopped on top), you're meant to print the logo out or put it on a monitor somewhere. Print it out, take it to your local park with your friends and take a picture.

Or go bowling and paste it on the ball or something. You DO get points for people being in the shot, but you ALSO get points for the image being creative, and you'll get just as many points. So doing something creative with your shot is just as valueable.

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  5. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
  6. camo_leaf

camo_leaf Guest

[​IMG]

got no pictures of people but you get the idea

7. phANT1m

phANT1m New Member

camo just to iterate what jon has been saying. Please post the logo in real life, not a photoshop of the image on your pic. Do what bazook did, he went and made a banner and took a photo.

8. darkrider

darkrider Guest

that was painted on the image xD

9. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    No, he didn't. It's a photoshopped image as I suspected.

I'm closing this competition and restarting it with a new end date. Submissions will be REQUIRED to have a physical logo somewhere in the photo. Tired of this pasting crap.

The new competition thread is here. Follow the rules!

Last edited: May 4, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.