who here still plays diablo 2 and is a big fan

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Light, Jun 28, 2007.

who here still plays diablo 2 and is a big fan

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Light, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Light

Light Guest

well, im a great fan, i play it everyday, i had the game for 2 years now, but i stopped playing after my first paladin was a complete failure on b.net (lvl 80, got killed by 1 quill rat in hell :-[ :no: )
    i took a break of 6 months. that junk pala expired, so i made a new acc ,started playing again maybe 4 months ago, and i have never been better,started again a paladin 3 months ago on b.net (im only pala player), a hammerdin, lvl 88 now, got enigma,hoto, shako, HoZ, u name it...quite good considering the time and from-the-start, no mule approach.
    well, people say d2 is a dead game, but i dont think so... i mean, i cant find it in any shop, but there are still many players. anyone still plays it here? i would love to talk about diablo 2 non-stop ;)

2. Ximnipot69

Ximnipot69 New Member

Huskvarna, Sweden
    I'm a big fan too. I play almost as mush as you, nearly every day. I got Diablo way back and I really got hooked on it, so when Diablo 2 came out it was only natural to start playing that. ^_^ And then came Lord of Destruction. :thumbup:

I'm more of a mood player. I don't concentrate on one class like you, but spend alot of time playing all of them (except maybe melee assassins). Sometimes I get the feeling that I really need to play an Amazon, to raise a large army of undead and crown myself "King of the Dead" or jump around like a crazy frog (barbarian with leap attack and a green armor) 8)

I too have heard people saying that D2 is dead. I don't think so (we still get new patches) but I can understand why others might...
    * There are new games out there with better graphic or more skills.
    * It can be hard to find in shops (but I found it in a shop a few weeks ago ^_^)
    * There are lots of cheats and hacks and other thing that manipulates the game. :bad:

Diablo 2, like all other Blizzard games, is a rich game made with much care. I think I will still be playing it 5 or 10 years from now. I treasure it, and I hope that other does too.

3. thitian

thitian New Member

d2 is such a great game too bad hackers mad me quit -.-;

when my bowama with selffound wf socked selffound ohm somehow got corpseexploded in pvp and all my stuff was dropping to the ground well that sucked.. at that time i had a pimp spear ama with 199% eth titans too and a necro with bramble coa 2 socks and stuff still i wont ever play it again hackers just made me hate d2 -_-

4. Light

Light Guest

wow, corpse explosion on dead player made u loose ur stuff...if it wasnt this sad, it would be hilarious!... which realm u guys play? im not too good, i dont have all perf gear, and hammerdin is getting quite booooring. im considering trading my hammerdin stuff for smiter eq, killing things melee is much more fun than shooting hammers. i will play it for at least until sc2 comes out ( :D ) and probably after. its suuch a great game...i play it everyday, but i take ''breaks'' for maybe a few weeks when i get tired and want to play other games or im sick of everybody wanting to trade and not play in hell diff.

5. Ximnipot69

Ximnipot69 New Member

Huskvarna, Sweden
    I'm from Sweden so play on Europe. I got Internet just 2 weeks ago so I've been mostly playing on Open Battlenet. I have some good characters with good equipment, so I wanted to continue playing them.

I would love to play with some people here, if we could all be on-line at the same time :thumbup:

I never really got the thing with hammerdins, never got it to work for me. :-\

6. Light

Light Guest

sweden? me2! (and russian and german :) )

but open? can u play closed too?

7. QueenOfBlades

QueenOfBlades New Member

I play in US East. and ive had the game for years, since it came out and still play it. not as much as i used to, i'll play a character for a couple of months and then forget about it and usually lose them. or try to play once in a while to keep them if they are a high level. but i don't think its dead at all, there's still tons of players.