Which blizzard game do u like the least?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by lilchibikun, Jul 4, 2007.

?

which game do you like the least?

1. starcraft

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. starcraft broodwar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. warcraft III reign of chaos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. warcraft III frozen throne

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. world of warcraft

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. diablo II

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. diablo II lord of destruction

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Which blizzard game do u like the least?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by lilchibikun, Jul 4, 2007.

1. lilchibikun

lilchibikun New Member

well what about it guys? ull only get the results after u voted. but im pretty sure everyone will vote for the un-expanded games rather than the expansions. :D or not? ???

2. paragon

paragon Guest

who voted for brood wars? seriously.

I voted for World of WarCraft because it is a piece of **** game where all you do is cookie cutter quests involving either:
    1) genocide of some type/race of unit
    2) finding an item for someone
    3) a combination of the first two

3. Skylark

Skylark New Member

I vote World of Warcraft, if for no other reason than it's the only game on there I haven't played (and, based on what I've heard from those who do, have no intention of doing so any time soon). The rest I've played and at least somewhat liked (although I'm still a little undecided about the Diablo series-a bit too repetitive for my tastes), and I loved Starcraft and Brood War.

And yes, I'd also like to know who voted Brood War...

4. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

Whoa, where's Diablo I? I had to vote for number 2

5. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

its a hard choice but i must say starcraft original followed by diablo II.

6. paragon

paragon Guest

you like starcraft the least? what the **** is wrong with you?

7. lilchibikun

lilchibikun New Member

i only put the updated games on this poll.

zomg u put starcraft o_O then why dont you go to a warcraft 4 forum xO

8. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Where only cool people live... So Cal!
    Eh, I put WC3, but I actually decided a bit later that I hated WoW more...which is funny, because i spent way too much time of my life on WoW....

9. lilchibikun

lilchibikun New Member

hopefully most people will put WoW. lol. i dont like mmo's when you hafta pay for them to play.

10. generalrievous

generalrievous New Member

aye, Wow, not only for being a cartoonish piece of shit but also the general majority of the community there a bunch of fing 12 year olds who think they know everything just because they can roll a high level char ::)

11. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Exactly! Either there's older people that are the biggest dicks in the world and most likely have no life/job/girlfriend

12. Hito

Hito New Member

Oh my, I didnt read carefully. I missed out the "least" in the end. rofl.
    I voted Broodwar cuse I thought the question was, what game I liked the most. Sigh :(

World of warcraft is easly the worst. Mostly cuse of all the idiots playing the game, and ruin it.

So if its possible, change my vote from broodwar to WoW. xxD

13. Lemonparty

Lemonparty New Member

World of Warcraft, it was fun the first few years but now I can't get myself to play it. But I do love MMORPG and I can't wait to play Warhammer Online :thumbup:

Edit: I bet half of the people in this thread never played WoW

14. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

maybe its a mistake. i like starcraft. anyway

heres my explanation.

number 1. i did not based it on multiplayer value or game play value (the balance and competitive thing etc.) I obviously based it on the experienced playing it.

number 2. i also based it on the campaign, map editors, cinematics, and fun with playing and comparing items(diablo) with your friends etc.)

number 3. all the expansions are certainly not in the lower half (diablo lord of destruction, frozen throne, and broodwar) of my list.

and lastly, i never played WOW. but i think its a great online game. (i think it should be exempterd on my choices.. or else it would be my least fave :p )

so im left with 3 choices for the lower 3 (starcraft, warcraft III, and diablo II). ok, i love all blizzard games. i played all of them. im not going to be bias because im on a starcraft forum. anyway its starcraft orignal and no sc2. and im not here on this forum because starcraft is my fave blizzard game, actually i dont really know which one is. im here for starcraft 2.

ok here it is. warcraft 3 reign of chaos was overwhelming the first time i played it, best 3d game(i dont know what its called, rts? multiplayer?) game i ever played for a long while. it own everything i experienced playing starcraft and diablo II in the late 90's. warcraft III was new and the campaign was awesome.

so only 2 left. when i first played starcraft original, i was still young around 15 i think. i played the campaign using cheats, i did not understand the story and skip the most part of it because i can't understand much english back then. so i played just for fun without giving me that "experience" factor but still it was something special. fortunately i played broodwar 2 years after. 8) i only started playing lan games with my friends when broodwar came out and it was one of the best things to do ever. 8)

i first played diablo II 1 and a half years later than starcraft. i played it in 2 straight years after the first time i played it on my slow computer (yes eveything was lag when i played diablo back then). i mean the experience of the diablo campaign is unbelievable, making your character stronger, learning new skill, acquiring new item, and trying to kill all boses and the 3 prime evil was something new and groundbreaking for me.

so there you go.....so i guess my least fave would be starcraft. (its not that bad, all this games are good! blizzard is the best). like i said its a hard choice. nothings wrong with that.

and i cried when i choose and type starcraft as my least fave among the list.

15. paragon

paragon Guest

Company of Heroes
    World in Conflict
    Rome Total War
    Medieval 2 Total War
    all better than WarCraft 3, you should try them.

16. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

ok ok. but i think my pc cant handle most of the new games. im going to check up the requieremets for these games. and i heard that rome total war is awesome and needs a powerful computer.

mine is 256 mb ram
    40 gig hd
    32 mb video card
    pentium 4 2.20 ghz :-[

im going to buy a new one early next year for starcraft 2. 8)

tnx.

17. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Yes Zeratul! They are all fantastic! Especially the Total War series...you feel good making an empire, and you learn a bit in the process :good:

18. burkid

burkid New Member

how did all starcrafts get more votes than all RTS Warcrafts?

19. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Well, the one from BW was an accident cuz they thought they meant the one they liked the best. I voted for WC3, but i changed my mind to WoW 5 minutes later, so take WC3 off and put in an extra WoW

20. burkid

burkid New Member

of course, that must be it. i mean, who in their right mind would put starcraft down for the least liked blizz game if they are on a forum for starcraft and sequel!