What is happening?

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by Phoenix, Apr 22, 2010.

What is happening?

1. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

I have just gotten a beta key from Jon, in his Terran guide to galaxy, and i´m very glad for that, but after two matches i saw something strange.
    It looks like i share the beta key with someone, since when i click on my profile, i read Wolf.wolfby, while the name i have given myself is Phoenix.qulli.
    Also, there is matches with build orders i have never played, and it counts in my placement league?
    Do any know what is happening?

Editing update: I just quitted the beta and reentered, now i have my own name, but have it also not counted in the two games i just played in placement. At last i got the extra practice :p

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  2. Lobsterlegs

Lobsterlegs Guest

Woah, I checked there earlier today (checked there ASAP) and it wasn't there. Lucky you :)

To answer your question:

No, your account is not shared. The name and ladder problems you are facing is a bug/part of blizzards' reset program.
    A LOT of people have another name sometimes when they log in. Also they have no friends and they have to do placement matches is a common problem.

Relogging a couple of times should fix that problem!

EDIT: Where IS it :O

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010