What do you like about StarCraft2forum.org?

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by Imagine., Jan 26, 2008.

What do you like about StarCraft2forum.org?

1. Imagine.

Imagine. New Member

In this topic we will be discussing what you -- the user -- likes most about these forums. What makes them so special and why do you find yourself coming back? I think this is a great way to show appreciation for the forums without spending a dime (Although you should take a look at our sponsors!) Let's get this baby started in lieu of Valentine's Day to show the site staff that we care!

1. Clean.
    These forums are by far one of the best forum communities I have ever participated in. It is very well controlled and the discussions go deep. What more could you ask for when establishing a web presence?

2. Cool.
    There is a huge diversity in these forums! You've got people from all over the world (crazy Danes, hippies, etc. etc.) talking about experiences and other items of interest and best of all is that you can be a part of it! I feel cool already!

3. Pie.
    STOP! HAMMER TIME!

Dances

Enough said.

Let's hear your stories!

2. AcE_01

AcE_01 Active Member

Australia
    The reason i rkn this is the best forum in the whole world is because

1. its as imagine said..clean!! its nice a tidy, easy to use, easy to find treads, and most importantly...no one swears here..how good is that? i love it! =]

2.the people. yes the people in this forum are so nice! =]

that concludes it =]

3. furrer

furrer New Member

Denmark
    EVERYTHING. And i have never seen a forum as clean as this one!

4. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    The main reason for the awesomeness of this forum are all of the 'reward' systems. If you are a good member, you will be rewarded. If you screw things up, you wil I havn't even mentioned the arcade, chat and dedicated mods yet...

5. Wlck742

Wlck742 New Member

In your head
    Good posts. It's nice to be in a forum where everyone doesn't spam.

Clean, easy to use, members are active. Nothing's worse than a forum that's hard to navigate or only has a couple of people active.

6. josh

josh New Member

In Our House
    1. Clean - as ImaGiNe said. This forums is well maintained by the admin and mods. It is also generally clean in terms of people personality, although there will always be antagonists. ;D

2. Fun - I dunno. Maybe it's the fact that this site is dedicated to a game, which makes it fun discussing on.

3. Unique - you post, you earn minerals, you get higher power levels on productive posts, you can buy items on the shop. These kinds of features trully makes this site stand out from the rest.

4. It has ME on it - this is the best part about the site. The fact that I'm here. ;D

7. Hunter

Hunter New Member

Hungary,Székesfehérvár
    I am not really experienced in forums, I have nothing to compare SC2forums with, but the community is far better than I expected, and my friends tell that other forums have plenty of noobs. Here everybody wants to add something worthly with their posts. No other forum can be as cool as SC"forums :)

8. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    All of the above and the fact that even though we have clans that could create an elitist attitude in their members, everyone is pretty much equal (but Hyperion members are more equal than others ;)).
    We also have some devoted members like Jon who continuously seeks to raise the standard of this forum for example with his plans to give out real stuff as rewards.

I also like this place because it has a special role in shaping SC2 with Blizzard considering us the largest (and one of the best?) community. It's like... we don't just discuss things among ourselves but some of the ideas posted actually get to the people who can do something about it.