WC3 - What race do you play?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Ghost, Jun 22, 2007.

?

What race do you play?

1. Human

25.0%
  2. Undead

41.7%
  3. Orc

16.7%
  4. Night Elf

8.3%
  5. Naga

8.3%

WC3 - What race do you play?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Ghost, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Ghost

Ghost New Member

What race do you play in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne and why?

What hero do you play in your race and why?

I know the naga arent a real playable race but, hell, you can play them in campign and on custom maps.

I personally play the undead, I love their cheap units, their ability to summon and unsummon buildings, necromancers and they have one of my favourite units in the game, the Frost Wyrm.

I use the dreadlord most of all because his Infernal can really turn the tide in times of need.

2. coalescence

coalescence New Member

Gnolls, the best race in warcraft 3.

3. Ghost

Ghost New Member

omgkthxlolbb

4. coalescence

coalescence New Member

Nah joking.

I prefer undead, altough I find Frost Wyrms really too expensive for what they do.

Heroes; I usally make a Dreadlord and a Crypt Lord, altough I always try to give the last one an item that enlarges his mana capacity or something that enhances its mana regeneration, because the beetles (altough very useful, especially on level 3, so I never turn it off) suck up the mana I need for the other spells.

5. Ghost

Ghost New Member

Kewl, i havent really adapted to crypt lords too well since I played the undead since Reign of Chaos. But I have to admit that on bnet they are real poweful when they us them againt me.

6. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Where only cool people live... So Cal!
    I was personally an orc man myself...Far Seer could really do some major dmg. I had at least one hero i was good with in each race: NE = Demonhunter, Keeper of the Grove, Human = Archmage, that dwarf king thing, Undead = Crypt Lord, Orc = Far Seer, Blademaster

7. paragon

paragon Guest

I hate this game with the fiery passion of a billion suns and will never play it again. However, when I did play it, I played all the races equally. Except undead. I hate undead.

8. Meee

Meee New Member

Poland
    When I still played it, Orcs only.
    Gnolls are too overpowered to be playable race.

9. coalescence

coalescence New Member

They once announced the Crypt Lord while TFT was still in development, and I liked it so much that the first thing I did when I got TFT was start a custom game with the undead and play with the Crypt Lord, and after that one I never played another undead game (except campaigns games where you don't have it, if they exist) withouth the Crypt Lord on TFT.

10. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

the human race is the best. because i like knights and the human heroes. lets get it on.

11. paragon

paragon Guest

Tauren rape knights like there is no tomorrow. Especially bloodlusted tauren. That was the last strategy I ever used in a WC3 game as the last few games I played were with Orc and that strategy won me each game I did it. I mean wow Bloodlusted Tauren? Who would have ever thought of that. It's so original... this is why I hate WC3, boring unoriginal strategies and you win. Just run at them with tauren and shamen and have an ally get anti air.

12. goliath

goliath New Member

i always tend to play as humans

13. sordid

sordid New Member

Humans, but my Bnet icon is NE since me and my brother share an account and we both like that race.

14. SirBaron

SirBaron New Member

Kek. That strat owns. And i used it pretty much in any game and won, too. :S

15. paragon

paragon Guest

And in any 4v4 if i'm human I go mass mortar teams cause they rape. Then one ally gets melee, one casters, and one anti air. Such an easy game if you have a team that actually cooperates.

16. [LightMare]

[LightMare] New Member

naga aren't a race

17. paragon

paragon Guest

Yes they are, they just aren't playable in multiplayer. And they are unbalanced and half-assed.

18. daviep

daviep Guest

Night Elf

19. deminemi

deminemi New Member

it really depends i think, if it is a 1v1 or a group that isn't premade i generally go undead for fiends -> necs/wyrms , but if someone else is covering anti-air (<3 dragon riders) then i love going orc and BM harassing -> grunt rushing. Although paragon does have a point, a good tank/mortar attachment generally rips casters and air to shreds. The only group i never really liked was night elves, well, not after the taverns came out anyhow.

20. Ghost

Ghost New Member

Well, i like night elfves for their focus firing while theyre mounted ontop of em birdy things. And yes, naga are very half assed indeed.