warcraft III

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Teh Chosen One, Oct 11, 2007.

warcraft III

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Teh Chosen One, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Teh Chosen One

Teh Chosen One New Member

Is there another way of getting warcraft III? i dont have money to buy it and i want to play it, i have seen battle.net and want to try it. so... is there any other way to get it? ???

2. IO

IO New Member

Well you could download it.... But that would be against the law.....

3. Teh Chosen One

i cant, EVERY "warcraft3 reign of chaos" says it has a virus, the badest thing is that i downloaded fozen thone but can only use it with reign of chaos... :furious: :furious: :furious:

4. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    This board does not promote the procurement of anything in any illegal manner. Please do not ask how to get anything here for free in any illegal manner.

Just save up for the game. That's what I do. I got a Battle Chest for $20 from a used media store

5. Daseti

Daseti Guest

Ask a friend who has it if you can borrow his CD's and play it with them for a while, if you like the game buy your own copy. Just so you know the CD Key prevents you from both playing at the same time. If your friend won't lend you the CD's ask if you can go round his place and play it there for a bit.

And just so you know, downloading the game illegally is pointless because you need a valid CD Key to play on Battle.net, sorry to ruin that plan for you.

6. Teh Chosen One

sory i forgot to say, i live in agentina. is there a way to buy it from argentina?

7. coalescence

coalescence New Member

8. Daseti

Daseti Guest

Go to your local games store....? it's not that hard to buy a game, if you have the internet you have the ability to buy games o_O

9. BnechbReaker

BnechbReaker New Member

he live in agentina, it might be hard to get a non-pirated version one there

10. Daseti

Daseti Guest

Drive to the air port, buy a plane ticket, fly to Australia, pass the citzenshipi test, live here, buy wc3. Then your a happy camper.

11. Teh Chosen One

DUDE I HAVE 12 YEARS!!!

12. -LT-

-LT- New Member

LOL You're a 12 years old?!

13. Teh Chosen One

yeah, i have 12 years, any problem?(no offence)

14. BnechbReaker

BnechbReaker New Member

i think it's the way you phrased your sentence, instead of saying "you are 12 years old" you said "you have 12 years" which confused LT, that's why he's asking

15. Z-BosoN

Z-BosoN New Member

Buy it on ebay or something. Amazon.com should work fine too. The only way you can get it legally is if you buy it dude.

16. Teh Chosen One

GOD, why blizzard dont sell warcraft 3 in argentina!!! my mother dont let me buy it :bigcry: :furious:

17. Daseti

Daseti Guest

Well killing yourself over a game is just stupid. People kill themselves over World of Warcraft so that they can "be with their characters" I would strongly urge that you don't buy ANY game off eBay that has a CD Key, chances are it's been used. And if you were to kill yourself over a game warcraft 3 wouldn't be it.

18. Meee

Meee New Member

Poland
    I know your pain Chosen. When I was younger my parents used to say "why would you spend money on (stupid) games if dad can download them for free?"
    Like wtf?! parents shouldn't be advising illegal things, now should they?

EDIT:As for what Daseti said about killing, yeah it's stupid but I don't think saying it helps much. It depends on the person if they can do it or no. Of course you could raise your children better to prevent it, but who has the time nowadays?

19. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    Yeah I remeber when I was youger I asked my parents for Diablo 2 and they just got me a haced version. I had to presure them to get me the real thing and by then it was in the small box where the manual was in black and wite and the disks came in envelopes

20. Daseti

Daseti Guest

it's good having a job.. but if your a bit younger, parents with no knowledge of the internet helps. And if your parents push you to download games illegally then they can't really be disapointed if you turn into a petty thug can they? ftw?