Warcraft II Photos and Videos

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by TNARICK, Nov 6, 2008.

Warcraft II Photos and Videos

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by TNARICK, Nov 6, 2008.

1. TNARICK

TNARICK New Member

2. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Never seen a hardcore Warraft II match before @_@ Never knew it was possible :D
    Kudos... I guess. I can't live without group assignments and I can't use that effing fast map scroll.

As for the vid, I only checked the first one because the music was appaling.

3. Imagine.

Imagine. New Member

Wow! An active WarCraft II community! I agree with kuvasz on the video issue. Change the music and put in something more upbeat and without lyrics!

I have the WarCraft II CD so my question is will the original work with your server or would I have to download your release?

4. Jissé

Jissé New Member

Dublin
    You can have hardcore games with any game, the only thing you need is just to believe in it. :)

You can have the best game of the world, with the best graphics and the best gameplay and the best everything, but if nobody believe in this game, there will not be anything around this game, no fansite, no multiplayer games etc, nothing.
    And you can have the most stupid game in the world, like just a f#cking button which you have to click a hundred of times before your opponent, and worldwide tournaments around this game with TV coverages and interviews of the best hardcore clickers, fansites with tips etc.

It's all about the audience, not the game itself.
    If it was really about the game: the gameplay, the graphics, the engine etc, such piece of crap like Counter-Strike would have never been that much popular, and there would have been tournaments on games much less popular but soooo much better.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  5. TNARICK

TNARICK New Member

Yes most of the best players from the last 10 years all still play on our server. Not very many Warcraft II players moved onto other games for long periods of times.

6. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    Haha people only liked Counter-Strike because it was ridiculous. I never got that game.

I still don't understand why you're supposed to shoot behind a person and how that somehow magically makes your bullets hit them.

7. overmind

overmind Active Member

New Zealand
    every second person uses aimbots in counterstrike. srsly.