Tassadar Ressurection?

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Protosscommander, Aug 16, 2007.

?

Is it okey for you that in Starcraft 2, somebody will ressurect Tassadar from the death?

1. Yes! its Okey

100.0%
  2. No! its not okey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Tassadar Ressurection?

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Protosscommander, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Protosscommander

Protosscommander New Member

TASSADAR RESSURECTION
    [img width=200 height=150]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/djpaulotec/tassadar2.jpg[/img]

[img width=107 height=67]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x60/Pastrani/TASSADAR.jpg[/img]

2. -LT-

-LT- New Member

I'd like that very much :)

3. Protosscommander

Well some people say's that when a hero fall already it must not return anymore, but for me there are too many reasons in order to Tassadar will come back...

4. josh

josh New Member

In Our House
    lol. i hope it can be possible. if the protoss can master space-time continuum, why can't they master resurrection? but i prefer fenix to be resurrected.

5. Protosscommander

Well i hope so they will be ressurect why not :)

6. kiksu

kiksu New Member

I find that people are too attached to SC1, a story needs to move on and progress and not just hmm... re-use the old elements to produce a new direction.

7. Sagathox

Sagathox New Member

i absolutley agree, i loved tassadar in every single way, but this is starcraft 2 people, lets just move on, im pretty sure blizzard is able to create some excelent hero for the protoss, and please no resurrection, that´s possible the worst element any series could use, it´s simply stupid, oh! i see you bring back tassadar! well take this bitch i resurrected the overmind! oh yeahh kill that bitch tassadar! (tassadar sacrifies himself to kill the overmind) damnn we have to bring him back... and then the terrans arrive, here you go frikin aliens! we resurrected rypley from the alien series! (raynor tosses rypley from the ship) and hitler, and bruce lee, and... well you know, it´s just stupid as this paragraph. so no! no bringing back dead people/aliens

8. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Where only cool people live... So Cal!
    i would get a kick out of it if they ressurected Bruce Lee Sagathox....nothing can beat the Dragon!! ;D

9. LordofAngels

LordofAngels New Member

Hey, Hey, Hey! Do not insult Protoss like that!
    Besides, Tassadar rocks, I don't see the point of NOT resurecting him. One reason is..... well, can anyone in Protoss that can "COMBINE" the both sides of Psi energy and mastered both powers??? I think not. He has power to lead Protoss troops into battle plus with him on the side Raynor will join the Protoss side for sure, and Tassadar with reassure Raynor's place in the Protoss. I also think Tassadar is the only single person that Kerrigan ever feared. Tassadar must come back!

And....... little note....... Raynor will not be able to ressurect Bruse Lee OR Hitler....... first of all, is Raynor look like Earth Historian to you??? I don't think Raynor will know those famous heros and villans from...... Let's see...... 20th century. What you are saying in nonsense, and you have no appriciation for SC users. How dare you insult both Protoss and Tassadar infront of all these people!!!

On the other note, I don't think Resurrection is right answer. I'm sure Tassadar's moral will go against the resurrection, and I think the councle as well as Zeratul knows about it. I'm also sure with Dragoon facility down, its near impossible to truely resurrect Tassadar. However, I think Cloning is possible, as long as Tassadar left some of his DNA lying around in Aiur. I think that will make a great storyline too. Zeratul and Altatis goes back to Zerg Infested Aiur to find remeniants of Tassadar....... sweet storyline, no?

And.... on the note, they did remake OverMind. And Earth does know how to make OverMind. But think before you speak....... what gain can any faction make by resurrecting OverMind? OverMind is now hated in every Race..... Zerg in particular. And I highly doubt Protoss is desperate enough to ressurect OverMind to help against Kerrigan....... well, that might make a good story when Xel'Naga comes and Protoss, Raynor Terran, and OverMind Zerg fight against Xel'Naga...... of course, I would like it ever more if Kerrigan's big nose is crushed before the final battle....

10. b0urne

b0urne New Member

En Taro Tassadar

He'll be more remembered as a martyr

11. Protosscommander

Even he is a martyr sill he sacrifice his life in order to save the planet of Auir, thats why they confirmed Tassadar as a Hero,, so have you noticed the Protoss Zealots in Starcraft 2 they said En Taro Tassadar but in Starcraft 1 and Broodwar They said En Taro Adun.. that one is one of the evidence that Tassadar is a Legend hero...

12. slugonice

slugonice New Member

nooo!!! please dont resurrect the legend!

one think i've always admired about the protoss is their wilingness to die for Aiur

13. Sagathox

Sagathox New Member

Weeee, as im pretty sure you are just trying to be funny i will reply as acordingly as my english allows me...
    WTF???????????? lol, no seriusly, I think Raynor is smart enough to search in his data base, for the most destructive human force, and then it could be like this, Bruce Lee (chuck Norris for some people) Nuke (useless as they already have lots of these) and the only one who has faced several aliens and survived Ripley!, so i know he is no idiot, he would give bruce and rypley at least a marine suit, so they dont explode in space, and release them in aiur to clean up the mess.
    Now... first, im not speaking you see? im writing!, second, zerg cant hate!, they just follow a master, in most cases the overmind now its kerrigan, BUT if you bring back the original overmind, i think it´s much smarter than kerrigan, and thus available to control a sertain number of zergs, so you could use them as meat shield, or i dont know any way you can, protoss simply cant do this, their honor prevents them to use such unworty force, and if they were to bring back tassadar, what the hell? let´s just bring back the whole race! yeahh, and i like some xel-naga please!, hey you know what? let´s also bring back those poor humans we burned to the bones in that planet... lol

Anyway, i still say, no resurrection, it´s just lame, an easy exit to a dead end in the story, and blizz is just too much for that, i cant wait to see how the story unfolds.

14. JudicatorPrime

JudicatorPrime New Member

Wow... topic fell to crap. Keep him dead, this is like Luke Skywalker resurrecting Yoda in RoTJ... lame. It'd be cool if he was in the Editor, brand spankin' new unit.. all badass and stuff.

15. furrer

furrer New Member

Denmark
    I think its okay to let let him live again. Do we not all want a second live?

16. Gold

Gold New Member

of course he dies,
    then they make him into a stalker

17. Protosscommander

Tassadar turn to a Stalker that is impossible, Stalker are a part of the dark Templar, and Tassadar is not a Dark Templar he is a High Templar thats why it is impossible.

18. Gold

Gold New Member

o i thought he meant zeratul.
    tassadar gains immoratality but he wont come back
    hes the twighlight "something" now

19. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

This is a really cool pic.

I think it would be cool, but kinda lame. They already pulled the rebirth for Fenix, and I don't see how they can resurrect him, seeing as how he EXPLODED.

@Protosscommander - Tassadar is the combo of Light and Dark. He's totally freaking awesome like that.

20. GuiMontag

GuiMontag New Member

the only way i could accept tassadar coming back is if he was like obiwan in starwars "use the psi Artanis" :p