tags

1. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    The ability to tag threads was recently added to the forums (thank you admin) which will help in finding threads when using the search feature. Please help yourself and others by tagging threads by adding keywords (what you would type in when you search for something) to the tags list when you post.

When you post a new thread you can tag it by listing keywords (sepparated by commas) right below the posting spac in the tags section. You may add up to 25 tags whe you create a thread.

If you are merely posting in a thread then you can click the edit tags function right above the quick reply box and add a couple of tags there.

After a thread has been tagged you will be able to se the first few on the thread view page for each section. This should also help with browsing for threads

Remember this function is to ease searching and help categorize threads so please to spam it or use it in improper ways like typing "xxx was here" I would be willing to gess the mods can see who added what tags and would take action on it.

2. -LT-

-LT- New Member

I don't like that they are sown on the list.

3. Psionicz

Psionicz New Member

Under Your Bed
    Makes it look messy.

4. LordKerwyn

LordKerwyn New Member

Deep Space
    Eh, don't worry about to mcuh yet. Its just an asethetic thing and it will probably change as the admin continues to work on the site.

5. -LT-

-LT- New Member

I'm sure it will. ;)