Super Smash Bros Blizzard?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Ximnipot69, Jun 25, 2008.

Super Smash Bros Blizzard?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Ximnipot69, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Ximnipot69

Ximnipot69 New Member

Huskvarna, Sweden
    Super Smash Blizzard Brawl?

Looking at the latest WWI teaser picture made me think... There are three runes there; a WarCraft rune, a Diablo rune and now a StarCraft symbol. What about a crossover? And what would be better then a Super Smash kind of fighting game that doesn't need any tinkering with the background or the universes to make things fit? Ever thought about who would win in a fight between Andariel and Zeratul, the Torrasque and Grom Hellscream, Kerrigan vs Arthas, Izual vs Illidan? Just invite a friend, start it up and play some games.

We all know about the secret project they have codenamed Hydra. Very often hydra creatures are showed as 3 headed monsters. The 3 heads might be a metaphor of their three biggest franchises. That doesn't sound too improbable right? Stuff from games like Blackthorn and Lost Vikings could be there too ofc...

What do you think? Yay or nay? DO you like this idea? I'd love to try a game like this :)

BTW, I think the purple thing is an evil penguin from the new MMO Pengaria :p
    Edit: it could be a purple frozen Diablo too...
    Edit: or a walrus

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  2. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

i sayeth yay, i want see what a zergling does with a human peasant

3. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Nay. A cross-over would be a pathetic attempt at pleasing all three fanbases with one game. The lore in the three universes differ in too many aspects and it just wouldn't work. No. Hell no!

4. Ximnipot69

Ximnipot69 New Member

Huskvarna, Sweden
    You don't need lore in a Super Smash game, that's the beauty of it kuvasz. Just gather up some cool characters and make them fight each others with lots of cool moves.

5. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    it would be a thing just for blizzard to drain the last precious drops of blood from us, but yes, i think it would be awesome. who cares if it's just for money? I'd buy it because I'm interested enough in games like that. I think a SS game based on, or involving, blizzard things would be freaking awesome xD

6. Space Pirate Rojo

Space Pirate Rojo New Member

Canada, eh?
    I hope it's a racing game.

Because I liked the one they did for TFT.