Stuff in the video's that hasent been reveald by blizzard yet

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by L0ck and L04d, Jul 1, 2007.

Stuff in the video's that hasent been reveald by blizzard yet

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by L0ck and L04d, Jul 1, 2007.

1. L0ck and L04d

L0ck and L04d New Member

So ive been whatching all of the video's and found a tone of crap about starcraft 2 though it might not be in the full game.

#1 There are some kind of Reaver's because in the video with the soul hunter's and tempest during the twilight archon presentation you see a long golden caterpilar thing firing blue glowing things that track and explode.

#2 The zealot's charge comes with a special attack to because if you watch carfuly, most of the time when a zealot charges and make's contact with a marine the'll just slice at them once and either the'll slice an arm off, decapitate them or (my personnal favorite) slice e'm strait down the middle and the marine splits in half like in a cartoon :powerup:

#3 like most of you probably already know the yellow minerals are harvitable and are just like blue timerium or gems in red alert 2: there worth more but blizzard said the'll most likely be at hard to get place's and dangerus zones.

#4 WHAT THE HELL DID "GG" MEEN AT THE END OF THE GAMEPLAY VIDEO?( this might seme stupid but g is the 7th letter in the alphabet so I was thinking somethings gona happen july 7th) or its just the name of something i don't know about.

#5 who's is that protoss commander guy in the video, every won's got there owne theories and mine is that its Artanis from brood war.(Hey they do grow up fast)

#6 In the end of the cinematic trailer when you see a bunch of random clips one of them is Zeratul and he seems to be stabing some thing with a stick, but when you pause it he's actualy blocking kicks with his arms and those feet are some king of infested hi-heels(KERIGAN).

#7 The shield that the terran marines have is frekkin awsome ( and smart since now every body uses mele, unlike the good old days) but and the bayonet on the end of their gun's insint used for mele in the demo video BUT hopfully it will in the full game.

2. MrFrancko

MrFrancko New Member

Reavers are in the game. There have been screenshots of them.

GG means good game

3. FlyingTiger

FlyingTiger New Member

CT
    haha that's funny. if gg didn't mean anything, i guess maybe that would have been a good prediction.

I don't know anyone who plays games that does not know what gg means lol.

4. Imagine.

Imagine. New Member

#1. Like MrFrancko said, Reavers are still in the game! Check out the Hi-Resolution scans by clicking this link @ http://www.starcraft2forum.org/forums/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=34. The scan should also give you some good information on the revealed units.

#2. Hell yeah man! I say those Marines get sliced!

#3. I recall in a Q & A, Blizzard said that high yield minerals will be in easier to find locations.

#4. Also something that MrFrancko mentioned. GG is just Good Game :)

#5. *shrugs*

#6. ROFLCOPTER! Infested high heels! :powerup:

#7. A long-range replica of the Footman I suppose.

5. Ghost

Ghost New Member

That isnt artanis, its only been like 6-8 years after the events of brood war, no way in hell hes changed like that.

6. generalrievous

generalrievous New Member

lolz I cant believe you didnt know GG = good game, I mean its like basics for RTS

7. paragon

paragon Guest

Actually I think they grow up rather slow...
    Anyways, nothing really new in this thread. But nice summary I guess?

8. L0ck and L04d

L0ck and L04d New Member

ok ok so I have no idea why GG didint just come to me at first I meen i use it all the time, probably because IT WAS A DEMO AND NOT A MULTIPLAYER GAME...or was it?

9. paragon

paragon Guest

it was blizzard being funny.

10. burkid

burkid New Member

all the GG was was a taunt and a memorable ending.

11. Tym29

Tym29 New Member

It would be very clever of Blizz to put a double meaning on something so obviouse as GG. I hope they do put something up on July the seventh.
    Especially since that’s in 5 days and I've been checking their site every day for weeks with no change. I need some more info already! I can wait 5 days though.
    :upset:

12. burkid

burkid New Member

actually, theres probably gonna be something new on the 5th or 6th, because blizz has been revealing things on fridays, with the exception of the colossus, which was on a thursday. (the 7th is a saturday)

13. Tym29

Tym29 New Member

The less Time I have to wait the better. :thumbup:

14. DontHate

DontHate New Member

eh, nothing i didn't know before except for the hi heeled thing. i thought he was stabbign something with a spear.

15. L0ck and L04d

L0ck and L04d New Member

ok, I found some thing else. Blizzard said that after the destruction of aiur the protoss adapted and created the imortals BUT they didint say they iliminated them.

http://www.starcraft2.com/art.xml?18

those arent imortals in the background are they?

16. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Where only cool people live... So Cal!
    I'm preety damn sure I've answered this before. This picture is supposed to be some older war, so the things in the backround are Dragoons...and you can also plainly see both Carriers and Corsairs chillin up in the sky too

17. paragon

paragon Guest

ohohoh but Corsairs were dark templar things which mean that the picture is either
    1) just a picture
    2) the kalathi thingy was more recent than we thought
    3) 2 is impossible because colossi are there and if colossi were around when corsairs were then they would have been around during the original starcraft
    4) therefore its JUST A PICTURE ****

18. L0ck and L04d

L0ck and L04d New Member

you guys realy know how to suck the fun out of everything :(

19. paragon

paragon Guest

I'm just being realistical

20. L0ck and L04d

L0ck and L04d New Member

I guess...but I'll still miss dragoons, Oh and spread the word: some things going down july 7th!