StarCraft2Forum.org Clan Program

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by MeisterX, Jun 14, 2008.

StarCraft2Forum.org Clan Program

1. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    Clan System Announcement
    As some of you may know Clan Empire has recently signed on with the forum as a participating sponsor clan. They have received their own forum and website hosting through SC2F.org and will be joining our community.

There have also been some changes in how mineral clans (or forum-exclusive clans) are working.

Traditional Clans (TM, TBA, Seraphim)
    Each clan will have its own custom Usergroup, which will be referred to as "Clan TM, Clan Seraphim, Clan TBA, Clan Empire." Each group will have it's own "Usergroup Leader" which is effectively the clan leader.

Users who wish to join the clan can apply to join one of the clans by going to their UserCP (in the top left of the navbar) and clicking on the "Group Membership" link in the Cpanel navbar on the left.

All users who are currently in a clan should apply to their respective clans immediately in order to be able to utilize their clan forum (with the exception of Clan Empire whose forum is currently open).

Sponsor Clans
    With regard to the sponsor clans, like Clan Empire, please realize that the forums of these clans are their rightful property (within the rules and regulations of StarCraft2Forum.org). These forums are to be treated as if they are Space Junk. Their members are allowed to engage in whatever behavior they feel is appropriate (within the rules of 1-5). Therefore, please do not suggest to these members that they would be better posting in the general forum. They are members of the community, but within their forum, they can follow their own rules.

However, these clan boards will not be given credit for minerals or post counts unless they abide by the same posting regulations as the rest of the forum.

As the program progresses we will continue to make adjustments, including the removal of clan board posts from the "recent posts" list, so please bear with us on such issues.

I hope these updates have cleared up a few things for the members.

2. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    thanks for the info jon ^_^

3. ItzaHexGor

ItzaHexGor Active Member

Sydney, Australia
    Cheers.

Is it possible to have more than one group leader? Some of the stuff while applying suggested there could be.

4. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    I think it's possible, but I'm unsure of how to do that. Currently it replaces the leader if you add a second person. I'll look into it but a lot of these things are custom coded.

5. darkone

darkone Moderator

Mississippi
    Thank you Jon.

Now only members I have accepted can veiw the board right?

6. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Slight contradiction there.

Anyway, I'll give it a rest. Good to hear the site is improving.

7. -LT-

-LT- New Member

Thanks for the info!