StarCraft Fan Art

Discussion in 'Graphics, Wallpaper, Fanart, Signatures, etc' started by paragon, Aug 26, 2007.

StarCraft Fan Art

1. paragon

paragon Guest

I don't know how many of you look at my old stuff so for those who haven't seen it, here's some of the StarCraft fan art that I did in 2006.

Most of them are set up as wallpapers so if you want to use them as such feel free. I don't care about minerals or whatever. Click on the images to get the larger size.

edit: oh and my aka on Project Revolution forums, SciFi Meshes, and some other things is yoda while my aka on starcraft.org and deviantart.com is crazyyoda (where they call me yoda anyways).

2. paragon

paragon Guest

double post to attach other 3 images:

Some are dark but this is a stylistic thing (space is dark, it's supposed to look cold and lonely)

3. JBL

JBL New Member

I understand how this is Starcraft 1 related, however, I feel that it would be more appropriately placed in the Entertainement, Art and Stuff (or w/e it's called... wtf man, this section should be renamed, really) section.

Moved to that section with the name that I can't remember.

4. burkid

burkid New Member

very nice job on all of them! :powerup:
    the interceptor one reminds me of a part in one of the cinematics of the original (i think mensks speech)

5. paragon

paragon Guest

yep thats the cinematic it's based on burkid. though there was a battlecruiser on fire in the background

6. Protosscommander

Protosscommander New Member

Nice job lol... :) :good: