Specielt rules for collosus

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Knekten, Nov 7, 2008.

Specielt rules for collosus

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Knekten, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Knekten

Knekten Guest

hi everyone! im new on the forum adn this is my first post big fan of all blizzard RTS and been playing them since teh first warcraft :) looking forward to some nice discusions.

So The collosus is a huge units with such big legs it can step right on to cliffs
    dont you think it would be logical that if the collusus if standind on the gorund besides a cliff would be able to onto the cliff? and seeing how the collosus is higher then the cliff itselsf if you are a marine standing beside a cliff with a collosus on it woudlt you be able to se it anyway adn the count that it would be so high up in the skye?

Think maybe it would give the collusu some key strategi roels both to the bad and the good for the protos and would be more logical. but maybe thats just me?

2. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

Try proofreading before you hit the Submit button.

Go back, look over your post, and make it coherent.

3. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    That's already been suggested. If you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting.

4. demohunto

demohunto New Member

Nevada
    Dude like Fenix said, Look over your post. I cant really understand what your trying to say.

You started off with the reasoning, but no conclusion?

Anywase I'm guessing your trying to say that a unit could see a collosus on top of a cliff since it's so high.
    I think thats a good idea as long as it balances out well.

5. Knekten

Knekten Guest

Haha! alright im sorry mates il re post then and try to make it better.

hi everyone! im new on the forum and this is my first post big fan of all blizzard RTS and been playing them since the first warcraft looking forward to some nice discusions.

So The collosus is a huge unit with so big legs it can step right on to cliffs.
    dont you think it would be logical that if a collusus is standing on the ground next to a cliff it would be able see onto the cliff? and seeing how the collosus is higher then the cliff itselsf if you are a marine standing beside a cliff with a collosus on top of the cliff you could probably be able to see it anyway seeing how the collosus is as high as the cliff itself?

So maybe a unit that are the size of collosus could have some kind of speciall rule for large units who makes them easier to detect if standing on cliffs or you just being able to see them from far away and at the same time you could make rules that benefits the large units like a collosus being able to see whats on a cliff before moving on to the cliff.

6. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Yup. Now where's my prize?

7. Kimera757

Kimera757 New Member

8. Lombar

Lombar New Member

Buenos Aires
    He doesnt only refers to that, but also to the idea enemy units should see the colossus on top of a cliff.

That does makes sense, BUT, if you cant see air units that are on top of cliffs, why would you be able to see the colossus :p