SC2forums Flashchat

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by KuraiKozo, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

SC2forums Flashchat

1. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    Alright, forum members new and old, there have been countless topics on the chat, so I was going to merge them, but they should just have cluttered everything up. So I swept up around here and decided to make a topic about the chat that everyone can see, like what's going on there right now :3

Flashchat
    The chat, located at the top of the page in bright, white, inconspicous letters that say 'Chat'. Any person can go in for any length of time and it's not just for discussions on units and new updates. The flashchat is also a place for users to get together, joke around, have fun, and get to know their fellow forum members. We all know this is the best forum out there and no forum is the best unless the members know and respect each other, whether that be through chat or even just your local thread. You can find it here in case you can't find/are too lazy to find the Chat on the bar above.

Rules

-no flaming: no offensive comments towards your fellow members in the chat. The same rules to the forum apply to the chat. Don't go and insult other users for no reason and talk down to them as this will result in a ban from chat and maybe from the site. In all, be curteous and treat others like yourself.

that's pretty much it O O;; I'd say no spamming but that happens anyway, and all sorts of stuff. I'll add anything when I think of it.

that's all I got ,really, besides GET IN THE CHAT AND HELP IT LIVE!!! Everyone loves an active site. So join chat and also vote for the site :D

~KuraiKozo,
    PS: if anyone has anything to add, PM me :3 especially the mods because i need to know if i did this right~
    ALSO people have had trouble finding this even though it's been stickied, so lemme post the Rules of the forum here, too. :3

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    darkone likes this.
  2. darkone

darkone Moderator

Mississippi
    Might I suggest locking this thread so no-one can spam it.

This is not spam however, I am just trying to help.

3. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    good idea :3

4. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    I'm pleased to announce that this bug has been officially fixed. Members are now free to join the clan of their choice and still utilize the chat. Enjoy!

5. LordKerwyn

LordKerwyn New Member

Deep Space
    Flashchat lives again, have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.