Re: Dark Templar to Return in StarCraft 2?

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Fenix, Jul 12, 2007.

Re: Dark Templar to Return in StarCraft 2?

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Fenix, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

Awesome. DT with stealth AND Psionic Storm? Aw yeah.

2. starcraft2

starcraft2 New Member

good, i got scared with the graphics are started seeing i thought they were final, i got scared for a second thank you for these interviews it ;D :thumbup: ;) ^_^ :) :good: 8) :powerup:

3. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

They did.

Bow chicka bow now!!

Does anyone have any doubts?

4. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

What we have here is a failure to communicate (Or really bad wording on my part :p)
    I meant them as two separate items. Like, the DT with stealth, and also, Psionic storm is back. In my excitement, I couldn't be bothered with trivial things like making myself clear.

5. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

one reason i think why starcraft 2 is still in work in progress is because of the complains and reviews among the the starcraft community. haha. so complains and debates is inevitable final or not final. and usually because of complains we get the best results instead. 8)

so heres another complain.hahah.

i think they should change the overall look of the reaver or maybe change it with a new one(unit). we are already in starcraft 2, the old model of a reaver is tiring to see even in starcraft 2. just look at the collosus its innovative and has way more excitement than the reaver(no excitement on my part at all) simply because it is a new unit with unique never before seen model. so i think twilight archon and reaver (high templar, zealots and probes are fine) should get a completely new look and even get a new name or just replace them completely. 8)

6. paragon

paragon Guest

the reaver is an awesome unit. it deserves to stay but the model needs serious changes.

7. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

yes. right. maybe the name of the reaver could also be change. what important is we get a new protoss unit that has the same ability and "movement" that of the reaver.

reaver alternative model - maybe a slow moving large protoss vehicle(they dont have one) with a large energy sphere on top of it. which chareges (long cooldown) and fires 3 psionic small spheres(reaver like attacks) on enemies. yes something new like that.

dark templar should have the ability to jump over cliffs. that would be awesome.

8. I)4rk

I)4rk New Member

haha awesome zeratul11? JUST AWESOME?!?! that'd be... like HAX if they could do that... i could imagine though... so cool.

9. ShoGun

ShoGun Guest

I see there’s a new terran vehicle shown on that screen shot as well.

10. Dreadnought

Dreadnought New Member

I hope they return but have some additional ability like maybe they become undetectable for a few seconds but cant attack.

11. Alukard

Alukard New Member

i am happy to hear this interview, and sad also, becuae they are not finished with units and game and still redesigning, and sad cause its going to take more time till the game is done.

12. alucardx

alucardx New Member

I think I saw the dark templar on the screenshot,,, or at least, I saw his cloaked-cape... just next to the marines...

I think DTs are cool... but they need somekind of upgrade to keep up the good work hehe

13. raimu

raimu New Member

i love DT's there one of my favs, but when i think "templar" it think spellcaster

they should get a spell or 2