Raffle!!!

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by coreyb, Jan 10, 2008.

Raffle!!!

1. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Yes I am trying to get 1 of each terran unit ( Not 1st edition ) formyself, if You donate to me Your name will be put in a hat on a peice of paper, for every 25 minerals You donate to me I will put Your name in the hat EG : person has sent me 75 minerals, I get 3 peices of paper with ' person ' on it and put the three peices of paper into the hat, in a week or so I will cancel the donations ( I will have a notice on here to say! ) There is a prize valued over 1000 minerals! Donate to me ( coreyb ) for a chance to win that prize, the more You donate the bigger of a chance You will win! Good luck members!

1st prize : Paladin Figure ( Collectable )
    2nd prize : Marine ( Not 1st editon )

NOTE : This WILL be in a tub / container / hat for a fair advantage ( Unless You buy multiple tickets! ) And its NOT rigged so its randomly picked!

NOTE : You can have a maximum of 6 tickets ( 150 minerals value ) so the chest isnt flooded with the same persons tickets

NOTE : Tickets are now 25 minerals each!

Zeratul - 5 tickets
    Ximnipot69 - 8 tickets
    Karlo - 6 tickets

2. Inside Sin

Inside Sin Active Member

Earth
    Re: Terran Team

Are you aloud to run your own raffles??

I don't think it is very reasonable. But who am i to care.

3. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Re: Terran Team

yep, Its safe and NOT dodgy , Ive made and cut up peices for paper about 3v5 cms big, every 50 mins You donate to me wil get You a ticket, I will then write your username on the ticket(s) Youve bought then place them into my tresure chest and then shuffle them! BTW YES I have a tresure chest :)

4. Rex

Rex New Member

How about 25 Minerals.

5. coreyb

coreyb Guest

No, 50 minerals per ticket...is that to dere?

6. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Hmm so should I change prices to 25 per ticket then? I thought 50 minerals were cheap :|

7. Rex

Rex New Member

:/ You need to talk to a Global Mod about this to see if its ok. Talk to Bizzaro (I think I spelled his name right, hes the hyperion guy with the 200-300 posts, and a high power level, Avatar:Skateboarder)<--Just to clarify. So ask him, before you do this. :thumbup: It will help them, and you instead of all that warning stuff.

8. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Bizzaro is a hyperion, he wont do much hes just a good poster and doesnt make the rules ( dont think ) so Ill tell/ask a global mod now! :)

9. 10-Neon

10-Neon New Member

Gainesville, FL
    This gets the green light. coreyb knows what is expected of this.

10. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Hehe yes, I think 50 minerals per ticket is ok *changing rules* and now You can buy a maxium of 5 tickets :)

11. Rex

Rex New Member

Remember theres the lottery as well, so putting it to 25 minerals is better.

12. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Ok tickets are now 25 minerals each! :)

13. Rex

Rex New Member

Ok that good ;D. Make the ticket Limit lower like 5 or 6. I get why the Mod allows this.

14. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Ok Rex its not down to 6, if Your keep posting in here then are You getting a ticket?

15. karlo

karlo New Member

SOL system
    ok buying 6 tickets!!!!! in 3 2 1..........ummmm malfunction rats eating engine..lol.

yours truly NASA.

JOKE!!!!!

but i will buy tickets.

16. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Ah thankyou Karlo, Ive made Your tickets, put Your name in the list and yes shuffled all the tickets :)

17. karlo

karlo New Member

SOL system
    HEY...why does ximni have more then 6 tickets??? i thought max was 6.

18. Rex

Rex New Member

I'm guessing max is 8? I say 6 is good lol

19. coreyb

coreyb Guest

The max WAS 10 but now its down to 6.

20. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Ok the first winner is ZERATUL! Congratulations to zeratul :) The second winner is ximnipot69! Congratulations to You to! :) Thankyou everyone for particilating, sorry Karlo for not winning anything :( Raffle is not offically diclared finished by coreyb himself :) ( Sorry for double post )