Question about WoW billing

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Jshep89, Jun 24, 2010.

Question about WoW billing

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by Jshep89, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Jshep89

Jshep89 New Member

Lets say if you weren't able to play for a full week out of the month you paid for because of a glitch, and you knew that it wasn't going to get fixed well into the next month. Would you pay for that month or cancel your subscription until they fix the glitch? I mean reactivating a wow account is easy....but if I know that 14 bucks is going down the drain I'd rather use it for gas money..

What would u guys do?

2. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    I can't be annoyed with such things, since I usually pay for multiple months at a time. :/

3. Gandromidar

Gandromidar New Member

Queensland, Australia
    Wouldn't you alert Blizzard about this 'glitch'? If it was a WoW glitch, not a computer/internet glitch though?

4. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    Think he's referring to some reals sometimes going boom boom for a couple days. very annoying when you can't play because of severe lag if it's possible to log in at all. It rarely ever happens, though. Last time was with the love is in the air event. Servers couldn't take some of the stuff.

5. Jshep89

Jshep89 New Member

For me its an out of storage issue they know what it is and they are saying its going to be fixed in a patch. Which means its either next tuesday or the following. I don't know if I wonna pay next months subscription even when I know theres a good chance I won't be able to play that month.

6. Meee

Meee New Member

Poland
    If it's problem on their side, shouldn't you get a refund for these weeks or something?

7. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

That's pretty usual in Blizz policy, yes

8. Jshep89

Jshep89 New Member

I'm not sure if their going to.. Anyways I've decided to cancel the subscription anyways.. They haven't fixed it yet, and I can't remember a time when blizzard released a patch on the weekend or monday. So if by tuesday they implement a fix I'll turn it on the subscription again. If not well then I'll already have something better to spend my money on.