Protoss New Abilities - Little Update

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Seradin, Mar 14, 2008.

Protoss New Abilities - Little Update

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Seradin, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Seradin

Seradin New Member

Aiur
  2. furrer

furrer New Member

Denmark
    Re: Protoss New Abilitys - Little Update

The void was already mentioned by Jon, but great find!!!

(please edit the headline its abbilities!)

3. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    I really like those, also great find on the Archon ability! :powerup: But is it just me, or is Blizzard lacking creativity lately? I mean, first they come up with the Roach name, and now these use the name of an old cheat as an ability? If they keep going, then the Infest ability will soon be renamed in -all your base are belong to us-. So please, somebody set us up the bomb, and we can all wait for Blizzard to come up with a new name. :p

4. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    I don't know where this Archon ability has come from. It was not in the build we played to my knowledge.

I'm still treating the Archon's ability as rumor at this point. I do not believe it is true.

5. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    *Punches a hole in the wall.* I thought it was such a cool ability... Oh well, enjoy your powerup anyways for partially cheering me up. Either way, I still think this would be a good idea. Some kind of ability that temporarily weakens their shields, but gives them a real ranged attack and greater damage or something like that. What do you think of that?

6. Smokiehunter

Smokiehunter New Member

Power overwhelming should be treated like a rummer as the latest build people have been playing hasn't had that in it.

7. Psionicz

Psionicz New Member

Under Your Bed
    Whats the point of giving it increasing splash if the new Colossus is so powerful

8. Tankman131

Tankman131 Guest

The power oerwhelming is all fine and good, but the replacement of the black hole with the void is stupid. I loved to watch as the pride and joy of the Terran fleet was slowly sucked into a black ball and torn to shreds, although not shown. It should not be replaced with an A2A AND A2G ability. The black hole is the air attack, the planet cracker is the ground attack, and the time bomb is the defensive posture. why cant they leave it this way.

9. Smokiehunter

Smokiehunter New Member

this is because the void takes time to start up this way a skilled player can move his units way from the attack. Black hole instantly killed all air units in its AoE allowing them at most a last shot. void is much more forgiving.