Protoss - In a Nutshell

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by DevilsGate, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Protoss - In a Nutshell

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by DevilsGate, Jun 16, 2008.

1. DevilsGate

DevilsGate New Member

Well I don't know about you guys but I'm sick of going around to different sections of the forum trying to peice together all the information. Ok so now I will continue with the Protoss. I'm going to begin compiling all info into one big post, what follows is all in my own words, pictures taken from the SC2 website and from various leaked screenshots. Enjoy and please comment!

Before you begin, I'd like to remind you that everything below is subject to change. Blizzard is doing a lot of work and units are coming and going monthly. Nothing here is concrete. With that out of the way, read on!

Probe
    <picture>
    Built from: Nexus
    Armament: Particle Beam
    Role: Base Construction/Resource Gathering

The Probe is the starter unit for the Protoss race. Though they have minimal shielding they make up for this with their ability to construct buildings faster then any other race. Instead of creating buildings from the ground up. They simply warp in pre-constructed buildings to the battlefield.

Zealot

Built from: Gateway
    Armament: Psionic Blades
    Role: Assault Warrior

The Zealot is the foundation of the Protoss infantry. They are well disciplined and well trained soldiers who make up the front line of the Protoss attack. They can learn the "Charge" ability which grants them the power to sprint foward to reach their enemies.

Immortal

Built from: Gateway
    Armament:

2. Gasmaskguy

Gasmaskguy New Member

Sweden
  3. freedom23

freedom23 New Member

yup, the unit database created by lukers_lurk is definitely worth checking by on by.. if you have many things to clarify thats the place to go! wooo

4. lurkers_lurk

lurkers_lurk New Member

Red Bluff, CA
    stop it !, your making my blood rush to my face, and im always looking for info that i might have miss, like the Mine Drones on the Nomad, that was replace with the Spider Mines that the Vultures used to use, very recently.

5. LordKerwyn

LordKerwyn New Member

Deep Space
    I think he was complementing you Lurkers...

6. freedom23

freedom23 New Member

Perhaps too much stress and responsibility infested lurkers mind Lol, I was indeed complementing more on lurkers so do check it out. Lurkers is the blood rushing to your face = blushing or is it the blood of those marines you've spiked! Anyway perhaps you should add a brief description on the units for a lorely view for that

7. lurkers_lurk

lurkers_lurk New Member

Red Bluff, CA
    *sigh*, i would like to but im already at the word limit, if i add just a few more short sentences anywhere it wont save, already im looking at it and taking notes of what i can shorten, just in ccase i have to add more details to some place.

as for the blood, ill let you think of what it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.