Post Spell Check

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by Space Pirate Rojo, Mar 24, 2008.

Post Spell Check

1. Space Pirate Rojo

Space Pirate Rojo New Member

Canada, eh?
    I find it funny that this forum's spell checker underlines Starcraft.

And it's a Starcraft 2 based forum.

Any plans on fiddling with this in sc2forum 3.0?

2. furrer

furrer New Member

Denmark
    Yeah, and Zerg is Zurg (It was even called that before they changed the name) :D

3. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    I don't use the site's spell check anyway, so I don't really care, but it might be a good idea to fix these things. Why won't firefox users download the English dictionary add-on? It's not that hard, and you can add things to it, like Starcraft terms.

4. furrer

furrer New Member

Denmark
    I can understand that you dont use it Forsaken, but some members here (including me) learned english as their 3rd language. And we get great help from the spell check... so if the Admin in any way could change those things, it would be easier for us.

5. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    It's also my 3rd language. :p
    Dutch is my first, German is my second language. I don't know how many people use Firefox, but it works much, MUCH better then the site's build in spell check.

(No offense intended to the admin here, but the site's spell check just sucks compared to the Firefox dictionary. It works almost the same as the spell check in Microsoft Word, only better).

6. LordVampire

LordVampire New Member

All i can say is, Spell check helps me a lot now in posting, thanks to forsaken by informing me.

7. furrer

furrer New Member

Denmark
    Yeah I'm just at fire fox right now, and I must say, I'm impressed. Works perfectly! But really, how old are you, I am 13, so you see? And after all, isn't there a big weight on 2nd and 3rd in Holland?
    And i don't use Spell Check so much any more, because all the writing on this forum has raised my English writing skills SOOOOOOO MUCH.