old itouch problems...

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by GupLup[E], Oct 11, 2008.

old itouch problems...

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by GupLup[E], Oct 11, 2008.

1. GupLup[E]

GupLup[E] New Member

MI
    so i was trying to jailbreak my itouch(older ver) with ziphone. i was at the part when the white words were scrolling up my touch. i let it go for like 30 mins and it jsut kept doing that so i knew somthing went wrong. it said that if it takes mroe then 10 muinets then restart ziphone. well i restarted it and the white words jsut kept running down the screen. now its always like that. any1 kno how i might be able to fix it? its also undetected by itunes now>< i have tryed a hard reset and that didnt work. so yea if you could help me that would be nice.
    ty

2. Wlck742

Wlck742 New Member

In your head
    Same thing happened to me before, but I was able to get it working with a hard reset. You should try it a few more times, but other than that, I can't help you much.

3. EatMeReturns

EatMeReturns Happy Mapper Moderator

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    similar thing happened to me, except the white text froze instead of just scrolling over and over again. I took it in to Best Buy and told them that I plugged it in to my computer, pressed sync, then some random white text started scrolling. The guy told me usually that only happens when people try to hack in to the device, but he fixed it for me anyway, because I'm one of their best customers where I live, which is a lot, since I live in a huge freakin' city.

You might find some help at www.ipodtouchfans.com which is the website I used to learn about ziphone.