New StarCraft II Music Video

Discussion in 'Graphics, Wallpaper, Fanart, Signatures, etc' started by GrahamTastic, Dec 7, 2007.

New StarCraft II Music Video

1. GrahamTastic

GrahamTastic Member

I made a new StarCraft II music video a while ago and it is now on YouTube. The video quality is variable unfortunately because I had to convert several of the clips. ( and I used freeware :eek: ::) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kAlgRAJGJU
    Hey look at that! It automatically puts it up! Sweet...! :thumbup:

Anyway, tell me what you think. And if you want to see my older StarCraft II music vid, you can get to it through my public channel, which is here:
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=GrahamNificent

2. EonMaster

EonMaster Eeveelution Master

Black City, Unova
    Excellent video 9/10

Love how you used different vids instead of just a single video clip. The music matched really well, and the scenes you used were excellent.

3. -LT-

-LT- New Member

It's an awesome video! I like the music. :good: :powerup:

4. Gradius

Gradius New Member

I've seen lots of starcraft 2 fan videos. This one was actually good. Nice job!

5. EonMaster

Black City, Unova
    Its funny that I saw your other video on protoss units a few weeks ago. I like both videos, but why did they change the tempest for carrier, they seem to be that same unit?

6. GrahamTastic

GrahamTastic Member

The model looks the same (except for the color) but the unit abilities are quite different. The Tempest had a hardened shield that made it very difficult to kill from the ground (which you can see in the video), and it could not attack air. Its "interceptors" were little spinning saw-blades.

The Carrier has ranged interceptors and can attack both land and air, but does not have the uber-ground defence shield.

I think it was mainly the fan-reaction to the Tempest that prompted the change. Everyone wanted the Carrier back. They thought of the Tempest as a poor replacement for the Carrier (although that is not at all what it was supposed to be) and kept telling them to replace it with the Carrier. I guess that the Tempest was just too similar to the Carrier. :(

7. EonMaster

Black City, Unova
    If the tempest couldn't attack air, that would have meant that toss has two capital ships with no ability to attack air units. Yhis would have killed the toss in late game when air units begin to appear in battles are raids. The tempest would become another version of the colossus, great against ground troops, but a single muta could kill it without any support.

8. kraft

kraft New Member

Wow Nice video men, the music is very amazing. Power ;)

What music you use?

9. GrahamTastic

GrahamTastic Member

It's called "Aqua Vitae" from Future World Music vol. 7. I don't have any other tracks from it, but that one is pretty awesome.

10. nx130

nx130 New Member

what music were you using? it is so cool! i am a big fan of music of this kind could you let me know what song it is and the composer/band? thanks.

Really awesome vid finally a fan vid that isn't failing miserably when it comes to transitioning between clips

11. kraft

kraft New Member

Thanks Men!