Memories of Adun

Discussion in 'Graphics, Wallpaper, Fanart, Signatures, etc' started by Moogle, Aug 24, 2007.

Memories of Adun

1. Moogle

Moogle New Member

Australia
    "..A Humble Zealot Ranting On.."

I remember my homeland in its finest glory, and how we roamed our lands with an absence of the fear that now grips all of our hearts. Life was simple, and I long for that life once more. Yes... I remember those days. But those are but faint memories of our old ways, the old ways of Adun. Adun honor is little more than a myth now, slain and buried into the past much like Adun is now no more than ashes left behind from the swarm, a passing phase in our dramatically changing lives. But Adun still lives on in our hearts, and it shall never turn to ashes and crash in a thunderous agony like our cities and land. No zerg, no terran, no being can take our pride of our lands and memories from us. We are the mighty and honorable Protoss. The glory of the Xel'Naga courses throughout us, permeating all aspects of us and dictating our actions. We know that destiny has a glorious path for us to take, and may Adun follow us in our fateful endeavours. Our numbers thin and in our adapting we risk the loss of that glory given to us. Perhaps it is best we stay a memory lost to time, never to be spoken of again. But then, who will stand against the swarms of Kerrigan? May Adun have her glory once more.

2. Moogle

Moogle New Member

Australia
    Yes I did. Hmm shivers eh? I guess it is good then.

3. Moogle

Moogle New Member

Australia
    I have other pieces indeed. But a lot of them a very very unfinished and require a bit more work and effort. But I'll post them soon enough.

4. -LT-

-LT- New Member

Wow that's great. I can't wait to read more of your written pieces.

5. Hunter

Hunter New Member

Hungary,Székesfehérvár
    I agree more pls:)

6. MarineCorp

MarineCorp New Member

England, United Kingdom
    More delicious Moogle's stories flavored donuts please :p

7. Moogle

Moogle New Member

Australia
    Give me a little then I'll post some other stuff once I double check my grammar / wording. (kinda my weak points)

8. venado

venado New Member

this is excellent... I'll look forward to read more of you

9. -LT-

-LT- New Member

Can't wait. ;D

10. Hunter

Hunter New Member

Hungary,Székesfehérvár
    I'm not interested in grammar just write:D

11. string_me_along

string_me_along New Member

my memories of Adun :) As told by a female Khalai (worker) Protoss, after the loss of Auir.

All our honor was left behind in the ashes of Auir. It was consumed by the beast that clogged the once furious seas with the bodies of the dead. Our dead. The children we have lost. This is no honor but survival. And soon we will have neither. The humming psi-blades will fall silent. The last dragoon will soon have died. What will be left to hold the beast at bay? It is as cunning as it is hungry. It has consumed whole worlds and races before it. It swallowed entire the spires which took so many of the long lifetimes of our race to build. What took Aeons to build, this beast has destroyed in moments and left only a hollow shell. If we have nothing left, then let that nothingness be the same void from which our dark brothers gain strength. Let it be hatred and vengence and death. There will be no more room for love; no room for mercy or compassion. Extinction is our fate. The first born shall fall before the second. But we will be no shattered power clinging to the fringes of a life we can barely taste. It is death for the Khala, but a death not wholely in vain! We are to die, but that foul beast shall fall with us into the final abyss. From the ashes of Auir we shall rise as a hardened spear of victory over our enemies. Tassadar has shown us the way! From both light and dark we will strike the final blow upon the beast. And although it shall mean our death, the exinction of this noble race, we shall cull all others before us. En Taro Tassadar! En Taro Adun! The first born have fallen! But in the very last moment of this race, the universe shall remember that we still have power!

12. -LT-

-LT- New Member

OMG!!! It's great!!! :thumbup: Keep up the good work. ^_^

13. Hunter

Hunter New Member

Hungary,Székesfehérvár
    Oh men I can just say :powerup: ^_^ /for both stories/

14. Moogle

Moogle New Member

Australia
    A father's farewell..

" A father's farewell... "

I once knew a life that was thought only possible in a fantasy or dream. It was something surreal that could only be read about in books or experienced at the movies these days. I once had that life; it was truly a joyful time for me, for everyone… And then that day came when death rained down upon us from the innocent blue skies. Men, women and children alike screamed in fear as monsters rose from the ashes and out of the black smog that veiled their identities. Cries of unknown creatures echoed across the city. It felt as if the day of reckoning has come as I watched people around me being slaughtered, killed almost instantly by these alien creatures Not even the military could stop them; they were an undefeatable force with only one goal: the total destruction of the human race. I thought to myself, if I was going to die, I would die fighting. As I stood up, a bright light shined from a distance. Explosive flames raged towards me, ripping up the earth and buildings in its path, no different compared to a child trampling through a field of frail flowers. The flames seemed to be unstoppable, piercing through all obstacles that it faces, destroying the creatures, humans, everything. It finally reaches me and in an instant I vanish from what I once knew as happiness. No longer having to fear what I saw in front of me, free from the alien swarms known today as the Zerg. The only regret I have is leaving my son alone in the cruel war which was about to begin. I send my love to you my child, and hope that you survive their uprising darkness that’s coming towards our world. Don't die in regret like I did.

This is a loving farewell of a father to the world which one brought happiness.

Something was doing but didn't do much or put much thought into it. I still haven't fixed up grammar / wording so kinda maybe sound off in some parts.

15. MarineCorp

MarineCorp New Member

England, United Kingdom
    Another power up Good Job on the second story can't wait for the other stories very tragic that second story :powerup: coming right up to you!

16. Moogle

Moogle New Member

Australia
    Tragic indeed. But thats way life is when comes to swarms of zerg. Heartless beasts that slaughter anything that isn't its own kind or brood. In wars many people are killed we cannot stop war just live it out
    and survive it. Well try too. Unless your nuked like that poor father.

Thank you for power up, I am glad you liked the story =)

17. Hunter

Hunter New Member

Hungary,Székesfehérvár
    Moogle please delete the quote, he is right before you, the quote makes no sense. Mod's don't like these.:)

18. Moogle

Moogle New Member

Australia
    Sorry about that hunter I'm just very use to quoting a post and all.

19. Moogle

Moogle New Member

Australia
    Markus, Well I could maybe right something about Jim & Sarah. =/ But I guess I need write it out first and see how it looks.

20. Moogle

Moogle New Member

Australia
    At times my imagination is wild and whacked. I was writing one story one time about zombies and it ended up into some kinky wild sex fantasy where instead of killing you zombies raped you. Once you were raped you were turned into a zombie. -_- now I think about it that was weird story.

I may just write your idea sounds kinda cool. Her reading his mind and him trying use a pickup line without her guessing it lol.