Maybe SotM Entry

Discussion in 'Graphics, Wallpaper, Fanart, Signatures, etc' started by SD-Count, Dec 6, 2007.

Maybe SotM Entry

1. SD-Count

SD-Count New Member

[img width=350 height=100]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7917/lightsn4.png[/img]

New sig, comments and criticisms welcome. I think it might be my December SotM entry but the text kind of ruins it for me, so I might make another one for the competition.

Rate out of 7 please. (Or any number you like :p I really don't care)

Edit: Oops, forgot about my screen layer, be back with an edit that doesn't hurt your eyes on this background xD

2. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    I think I'm starting to get the concept of focal :D But as with all your other sigs, it looks to me as if you cut the figure (whatever it may be) out too... strictly, for lack of a better word. As if you drew the outlines with the pen tool, made it a selection and then contracted that by 1 or 2 pixels. Or maybe the very outside of the figure is fading to transparent which gives that impression of the background "wrapping around" the figure?
    I like the light strokes on the right but the text is not exactly legible even though I couldn't suggest a better place for it. Nice colour scheme, old movieish :)
    5/7

3. Inside Sin

Inside Sin Active Member

Earth
    Its goood, but its not the best.

The text is a bit obscur.

It should do well though. 4/7

4. Light

Light Guest

Maybe tune down the light and improve detail on the right? (hey that rhymes ;D)

4/7 I dont really like it, but good job anyway.