Masters Zerg coaching!

Discussion in 'General StarCraft 2 Discussion' started by anyvia, Mar 14, 2012.

Masters Zerg coaching!

Discussion in 'General StarCraft 2 Discussion' started by anyvia, Mar 14, 2012.

1. anyvia

anyvia New Member

Hello, I'm AnYvia, a Starcraft 2 Master Zerg player. I started playing with the release of the game and immediately knew that this game is my passion. When I was Diamond I managed to win around 100$ from z33k and Playhem tournaments and now that I am Masters I wish to be able to succeed in online cups even more. I'm from Bulgaria but my English is perfect. -I will only coach people below Masters. -I will try to help you with any match up using any playstyle. -If you don't find the lesson useful feel free to ask for a refund.
    Price: 6$/h
    Server: EU

For more information and scheduling please contact me. FOR THE SWARM!

----Silver Zerg says: He has helped me a great lot. I've only had two sessions yet, but I'm certainly going to have some more. He was very patient and explained calmly what I needed to work. He even helped me take a game of a platinum Terran (I've played 20-30 games total, silver zerg). I've climbed the ladder quite some already and its under two days. The price he is asking is the cheapest I've seen around, definitively worth it if you want some help improving your game. edit: also, pretty much perfect english.

----Gold Zerg says: I have always had problems holding off cheeses and since thats what 70% of Gold is about I really appreciate your help! Hope to speak to you once I have more free time for learning!
    And those are just some of the people I have helped :)!

2. anyvia

anyvia New Member

*bump*