Make A Feedback Thread?

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by TSO, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Make A Feedback Thread?

1. TSO

TSO New Member

New York
    Would it be okay if I create a thread where people can put all of their ideas and I'll sort them into a list, categorize it and such and have it be about many things, such as the site, the game, clans, and all of that, and just compile it into one large thread that everyone can view? Can you guys give me your input so I can see if it is worth doing / allowed by the Moderators =]

2. 10-Neon

10-Neon New Member

Gainesville, FL
    No problem from the moderator side of things. Just don't break forum rules, and whatnot.

3. TSO

TSO New Member

New York
    Alrighty, just wanted to make sure. I don't think I would be breaking the rules, but I'll check em over again just to make sure

4. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    It's certainly allowed, I mean why wouldn't it be, but I'm not so sure if it's worth it. It would need a lot of time and effort on your part and I don't clearly see what this thread would be used for. Could you elaborate more about its purpose and how it'd be used?

5. Kaaraa

Kaaraa Space Junkie

United States
    Well as long as you're looking for forum feedback, take a look at this.

But the biggest gripe I have right now is the forum shop being locked. :arghh:

6. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

forum shop being broken.

7. TSO

TSO New Member

New York
    It is more of a what they people want kind of thing. I've done this before and it has worked to some success.

I will create a list of whatever you, the members would like to see changed, tweaked, fixed, or altered for the benefit of others. I don't know much about the shop, or what it is called, I haven't been here long enough to really get to know the site that well, that's my fault I'm just so busy with work this week, after it will be a whole lot easier.

My intention again is to make a one-stop-shop for everything you guys want to let the Mod's and Admin's and everyone know what you guys really want to have changed. I'll quote you guys in my edit's but hide them to save on space, make it look good and all that.

If you guys still want it please let me know, or start here, however I'll ask the Mod's to lock / delete this and I'll start up a new one where I can take the first 2 or 3 posts depending on what I might need =]

PLEASE LOCK PER OP REQUEST Thank you kindly =]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
  8. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Oh I see. Well I guess it could work, but I don't think it will, and not because of you. Anyway, good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.