Loving it all... (well most of it)

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Babmer, Mar 10, 2008.

Loving it all... (well most of it)

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Babmer, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Babmer

Babmer Guest

Well in light of the zerg release im a happy camper :O. You can clearly see that the lighting and shine on the protoss has NOT gone: http://www.dutch-gamer.nl/starcraftII/highres.html

And that holy crap imo all the new units are great!.. especially the ultralisk, and the roach... dunno what it is about the roach but as soon as i saw it i loved it :]. It appears to be the counter to all the other races aoe attacks.. as it can only really be killed with focused fire, great idea and well executed art style imo.

However i do have a few problems with some of it.. main being the creep, im sure its just placeholder. The hatchery - well it seems too cartoonish and its pinky sheen doesnt match the other buildings.. and the drones... i mean wtf where are the legs? xD, im sure blizzard could have done better in those areas... but then again chances are those are placeholder, so they can balance the multiplayer aspect first.

2. Psionicz

Psionicz New Member

Under Your Bed
    Drones never had legs, they float. The Hatchery is ugly tho I must admit.

3. Babmer

Babmer Guest

idd i know, its one of the things that annoyed me about sc1 >.>... floating drones.. wtf, i was expecting some kind of 3d version of the drone With added mandibles and claws for moving and gathering.. not some gravity defying butterfly creature :(..

4. Darktemplar_L

Darktemplar_L New Member

Bay Area
    I really don't like the lurker model, it isn't what I expected it to be. the ultralisk's attack animation is also something I don't like.