Interactive Protoss Tech-Tree [Preview]

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by miles, Sep 18, 2007.

Interactive Protoss Tech-Tree [Preview]

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by miles, Sep 18, 2007.

1. miles

miles New Member

Hello all, I have been working a lot recently on an interactive tech-tree and statistics for all units, buildings and upgrades for Sc2. Ive got all Protoss and Terran units and buildings listed and complete (no upgrades atm) and im currently working on a tech-tree system. I was wondering what kind of features or ideas should I have/use. Any input would be appreciated.

You can view the current Protoss tech-tree: http://www.sc2armory.com/game/protoss/tech_tree/
    Building example: http://www.sc2armory.com/game/protoss/buildings/gateway/
    Unit example: http://www.sc2armory.com/game/terran/units/marine/

I am currently working on the Terran tech-tree.

2. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    Honestly whats with the site advertising lately.  Its so rude.  You're an affiliate so I won't report you.

Anywho good so far but it would be nice to have Nexus and pylon pictures they aren't all that scarce anyway and Karune sports a nice HT.

Where you getting the numbers from though? Also there don't seem to be links to the tech trees

3. miles

miles New Member

Well you can remove the links if you want, I was wondering if anyone had any features or stuff I should add to it.

All stats are from Blizzcon and im only going to use high reso images or renders... dont want some shitty screenshot images.

And theres no link to the tech-tree anywhere yet because I dont believe its complete enough yet.

4. Lemmy

Lemmy New Member

The things cool. Nothing wrong in advertising I think, because its a pretty unique site.

Geat job, by the way. But anyway, by the time u finish it (remaining missing pics) SC2 will be released hah.

5. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    No leave them in that's fine. I just think you should give to the community if you want them to give back. I was just commenting because someone else came here a few days ago pretty much to advertise for his site and then alieneated the forums by saying only Pro's opinons matter.

As for the images are you just using the ones that blizzard has been posting of StarCraft2.com?

As for features can't think of anything required but a mouseover that gives you the same kind of quick tip you get when you mouse over a build button in the game would look cool but really that's just extra fluff better to get it working first then make it pretty.

6. miles

miles New Member

Yeah I most likely will be updating frequently, especially when this goes into beta.

7. coreyb

coreyb Guest

Hey nice find sorta , but it's not enough for a powerup but it will keep me busy for a minute or two of reading , thank's! :)