Infested kerrigan's abilities

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Anansi_Tragoudia, Aug 29, 2007.

Infested kerrigan's abilities

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Anansi_Tragoudia, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Anansi_Tragoudia

Anansi_Tragoudia New Member

I hope she gets some new cool abilities. In the Blizzcon interview (im pretty sure) they said 'heroes will be even more unique'. Which will be cool.
    *Warning kind of silly*
    But to my main point. How many of you ever visualized what IKerrigan's abilities were actually doing? People kept describing what it would be like if Kerrigan fought Zeratual; they said if she consumed another zerg, she'd have more than enough energy to slay him.
    Consume...kerrigan actually eating another zerg unit....bleh... lol. Or ensnare, she coughs up that much mucous to spray over her foes...just a funny though.
    I always thought would be cool to be infested like her... then these came up; Being a zerg could be gross lol

2. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

i always imagine her, creating a smal-scale earthqauke with her mind

3. SirBaron

SirBaron New Member

I could imagine her having some kind of Overmind-esque "influence" ability that strenghtens Zerg nearby. Although that resembles WC3 auras too much so i suppose it's a no-go.

Oh well, i trust Blizzard to give her some awesome new toys. After all, she is the Queen B*tch of the Universe.

4. string_me_along

string_me_along New Member

I hope that she has abilities that are not usable by any of the other units (ie. she has more than just ensnare cloak and psi-storm). I'd like to see her do some area of effect damage.

5. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    Was it her or Nova who killed a city block of people by accident wit her mind

6. Anansi_Tragoudia

I think nova did it , kerrigan killed her family. . . sort of her dad was brain dead. But that reminds me, they said ghosts are ranked p1-p10. Nova was a 10, I guess Kerrigan probably was a p10 as well...hmm

7. Anansi_Tragoudia

on the terran ghost page for scII, they mention some SUPER ghosts out there, with special abilities, maybe that will back-track to kerrigan now that her inhibitor is gone.

8. string_me_along

not only is her inhibitor gone, she is also much more powerful psionically, powerful enough to control the swarms.

It would be awesome to see something similar to the psi-storm for her. Or maybe, going with the zerg, she'll have a sort of acid spray? personally, I'd like to see her with mind control as well

9. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    Even a temporary mind control would be cool.

I hope Nova is in SC2 I would love to see who would win in a battle between her and Sarah the problem of course being that Nova works for the dominion but the campaig focuses on Raynor's Raiders

10. IO

IO New Member

What about the ability to infest any enemy unit and then pilot/control it and i don't mean mind control type but as in she boards the unit (i will use the bc as an example) then afew second later zerg like organic arms grow on it and it becomes zerg permentantly but now kerrigan is inside it and these infested units will be given an extra upgrade of both armor and attack however kerrigan is used up by this ability unless the unit is killed then kerrigan appears outside of the unit after it has been killed adn is free to use the ability again.

In real life however one can think that kerrigan would be capable of a massive version of psi storm that would kill and entire legion of zealots in one hit.

Or maybe some how she can grow a temporary skin in here wing sections to allow flight for short bursts (cliff jumping)

11. string_me_along

Kerrigan would destroy Nova. She controls the zerg, she's been upgraded by the overmind. She just rocks. end of story. (In my opinion :) )

I'd like to see something new for kerrigan other than psistorm. She's had ten years to perfect her powers so I think that psistorm isn't going to cut it anymore. I could see her using an equivalent but more damaging ability.

12. Anansi_Tragoudia

Mind control could be really interesting. I forgot about Raszagal (sorry if I butchered it), and how she was able to manipulate her. R...was beyond powerful, but started slipping in her old age, despite that fact Kerrigan was still able to manipulate a powerful protoss mind!

That makes mind-manipulation at least really plausible :good:

13. xasterothx

xasterothx New Member

she could have a flame pillar like a aoe attack or a fire nova

14. Protosscommander

Protosscommander New Member

Im just wondering whre Kerrigan's get the ability of a psch Storm ???

15. freedom23

freedom23 New Member

its back from the 1st zerg missions where you get to some tactical facility to increase kerrigans abilities,, im just not sure if its a terran or a protoss facility...

16. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

We had a thread on the Psi Storm thing a while back

17. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    Hmm, QUEEN of Blades, maybe an infest ability for other unites, since the original Queen unit might not be in SC2, it would be logical to give her an infest ability wouldn't it?

@SirBaron
    That influence thingy seems a good idea to me, and it does not have to be as in Warcraft:
    In some missions of Brood Wars, Kerrigan had limited control over Zerg units when she came close by, now she has control over pretty much all of the Zerg, it would make sense if she could really push the Swarms to the limit when she joins them in battle.
    It's like in medieval times: you can have the biggest army of all times, but without a great leader present, working together is difficult an the army (=swarm) is decimated much easier.

So you could see Kerrigan as some sort of leader, but this time it's not a king but a queen. ;)

18. Vindicatormsc

Vindicatormsc New Member

i think she will have her psionic storm,like in sc1,but new abilities would be cool.maybe some overpowered version of plague,or some AOE mind blast,something like that...

oh i 'd LOVE to see Nova in Starcraft 2!!she ROCKS!!!!i don't really care if she works for the dominion,i just want to see her kicking some alien butts...

now that i think about it,they could make her a mercenary hirable by you in the Terran Campaign(omg that would be awesome)