Incoming Lag

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by Rebel Head, May 22, 2010.

Incoming Lag

1. Rebel Head

Rebel Head New Member

Virginia
    I have been getting alot of lag since patch 13 to the point where I can't even play (it's a 5 second delay). Everything else I run doesn't experiance this, so it has to be starcraft 2. Has anyone else been experiancing the same problems? Does anyone have a solution?

2. Lobsterlegs

Lobsterlegs Guest

I'm not getting lag, but it seems that everybody is dropping every now and then, and that B.net discs everybody too every 10 minutes.

Now I can't even play 1v1 because I'm getting a strage "SERVER_xx_xx" error.

3. TeeBee

TeeBee New Member

UK
    Neither me or any of the people I know are getting lag or errors (although one did have troubles trying to patch). While I don't have a solution, i'd imagine a fix will be up in a few days or so if it's a common problem.

I'd also encourage you to post or check the official blizzard forums if you havn't already. They've been quite useful for me in the past.

Edit: While browsing I came across this and it has all the currently known problems with patch 13 listed on there. It was posted on friday so there might be an update or two by now, but this shows that Blizzard may not be aware of the problem or it's just a specific case for you and a few others.

Last edited: May 22, 2010