ijffdrie's monthly discussion 2: a warcraft 4 storyline

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by ijffdrie, Mar 30, 2008.

ijffdrie's monthly discussion 2: a warcraft 4 storyline

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by ijffdrie, Mar 30, 2008.

1. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

this is yet another monthly discussion of ijffdrie and lenga

this month:
    if a warcraft 4 was coming what do you think it's storyline would be........

i have 1 idea:
    the old gods come alive once more and the titans return to stop them, but that moment is used by the burning legion to corrupt the titans and destry existence

your opinion/theories?

2. Inside Sin

Inside Sin Active Member

Earth
    The undeads are faced with a bigger danger, because the humans are about to release the titans of strength and Undead and Orc (Maybe NE) team up.

3. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    Eeerm... Titans? Have I missed something while playing through the Warcraft 3 + add-on campaigns? I have never heard of them before... :p

But ijffdrie, the legion can't come back anymore, since all of those dimensional gates have been sealed and stuff like that. I think the storyline will continue with Arthas trying to decimate all of the other races, they team up and defeat the Scourge. Of course there would be a lot of side-stories, but it will probably come down to that.

4. Meee

Meee New Member

Poland
    They didn't appear in game as such (maybe in Wow, dunno), you'd have to look up warcraft lore to find out about titans
    Wowwiki would be a good start.

5. MarineCorp

MarineCorp New Member

England, United Kingdom
    coolio, thanks for the link Meee

but i have a feeling it would be mostly about Kil'Jaeden now

6. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

yes, but i think kil'jaeden, trying to take over all of the titans, who are trying to kill the prime evils would be cool

7. TyReaper

TyReaper New Member

The re-assembly of Sargeras. And him trying to destroy all of the other titans. If it isn't that, then it's Kil'Jaeden reassembling his legions.

8. i2new@aol.com

i2new@aol.com New Member

i'm pritty sure Lord Sargeras would be reassembled and trying to get new minor commanders up inplace under the second incomand lead of Kil'Jaeden since many of the major burning legion commanders died. There needs to be a pit lord replacement, A few Natherzim replacement, Doom Guard Replacement, I'm sure kazzak and kruul are beyond dead. And a new attack plan where no one is looking that will gain them access into Azeroth. But with that on mind will the Other Titans even look back and notice Sargeras going on a rampage on all there work and come back to fix the damage done? Hell what about the horde and allince, WHos going to beat who?? Those 3 questions need to seriously be answered.

9. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Where only cool people live... So Cal!
    Well...since Blizzard tends to like to recycle story lines....I predict....SC2 not in space. With instead of Xel'Naga, you got the Titans. And since Arthas has already somewhat had a victory ye olde Kerrigan style, Arthas is gonna get a majorly bad day, again, ye olde Kerrigan style.

And Blizzard will say one thing, but we all know what happens....America has been targeting Arthas for years and finally gets a shot at him.

And instead of having the wise, all knowing dude on SC2 suddenly reappearing to share his new findings of doom and despair (Zeratul), the wise, all knowing dude from WC will suddenly reappear to share his new findings of doom and despair (Malfurion).

And somewhere in the mix, the race that can make millions and millions of themselves in two minutes in WC (Scourge) will think they're all bad, but then get a majorly bad day too....just like in SC.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  10. TyReaper

TyReaper New Member

I don't think the storyline will be about Arthas now. The WoW exspansion will take care of that. It's going to be interesting how the lore is handled now that WoW has caught up to Warcraft so to speak in terms of lore progression.

11. Itsmyship

Itsmyship New Member

Where only cool people live... So Cal!
    My God I hope Blizzard doesn't kill off Arthas in the WoW exp pack. At the most, make it SEEM like we killed him until later on. I hate it when Blizzard kills off their big characters in WoW, especially one that is intricately complicated as Arthas. Illadin...I was sad for, but I could live with, but cmon....if you want to kill your major characters, do it when you go back to RTS.

12. TyReaper

TyReaper New Member

... The point of the expansion is to kill Arthas, or at least rid him of the Lich King somehow.
    I don't have the exact quote, but today at the Raids & Dungeons panel, they flat out said Arthas is the biggest boss in the WoW universe and we are excited to give players a chance to defeat him. Also confirming he would be the final boss of the exp (duh)

13. kapiton22

kapiton22 Guest

I think it could be about the first time the night elfs and the burning legion fight or/and about when illidan was put in prison. In WC3 Tyrande or that warden says ''Archimonde! After 10.000 years! how is this possible?'' or something like that and later they say that they defeated them 10.000 years ago so that would be a great story line.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

14. Space Pirate Rojo

Space Pirate Rojo New Member

Canada, eh?
  15. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

yeah, a lot of blizz lore comes from the books buddie

i am personally hoping for the titans to return, though i have no idea how WoW quest progression will be counted

16. kapiton22

kapiton22 Guest

17. Space Pirate Rojo

Space Pirate Rojo New Member

Canada, eh?
    Yes because those are the books about the first coming of the Burning Legion against the Night Elves 10 000 years ago but with the addition of Broxigar (The only Orc tougher than Saurfang. Serially.), Rhonin, and Krasus.