Ideas for the Phase/Photon Cannon

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by AlexBlaze, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Ideas for the Phase/Photon Cannon

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by AlexBlaze, Apr 19, 2008.

1. AlexBlaze

AlexBlaze New Member

Hyperion's cantina.. *BURP*
    :confused: Well.. the Phase cannon is no longer phasable :confused:.. the protoss deserve a more complex base defense, like the other two races, but still balanced... Blizzard will take care of this.. I have an idea for the Protoss Cannon: to have the same role as in SC1, maybe a little weaker, but with 2 available upgrades. The player should choose to not upgrade the cannon, to upgrade to the first option or to the second, both being available later in game, maybe tier 2.5 or tier 3. First upgrade would make the cannon fire faster or burst, being able to hit incoming fast & weaker units(waves of zerglins, jackals etc) for less damage than normal cannon but being able to hit the units faster. I think this upgrade should let the cannon fire both air and ground units, like the normal cannon. The second upgrade should make the cannon fire only ground units, slower and larger range than normal, with a min range maybe, like the Siege tank. The range should be larger than normal Cannons or Fast firing cannons, but lower than a siege. The damage should be higher with a little AoE. I'm looking forward to hear your oppinions about this. :p tnx

2. furrer

furrer New Member

Denmark
    Sounds intresting, but am I the only feeling that not every unit/building needs an abillity?

3. Psionicz

Psionicz New Member

Under Your Bed
    WHats wrong with you. This is a duplicate topic. I created the speculation thread for this topic, plz post there.
    As it is under this topic =/

4. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    Duplicate Topic.

Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.