Free SC2 Lessons

Discussion in 'General StarCraft 2 Discussion' started by sniper64, Jan 22, 2011.

Free SC2 Lessons

1. sniper64

sniper64 New Member

Upper Michigan, US
    I have a lot of time, most of it is spent playing 1v1 or custom 1v1's, mostly KOTH's. I would gladly be willing to teach some newer players general tips and thinking. I haven't been on the forum in that long, so I decided to post.

Anyway, my character code is Strife 341, I can teach you all races to diamond level ( that's what I am capable of playing ). My main is Terran and i'm about -

Edit: 2550 point masters league

A few things to note, please do not contact me if you bicker and complain about a certain unit, you cannot improve if you believe a unit or strategy is unbeatable.

I am not a super amazing teacher, as I have only taught a few friends.

If your interested, I would gladly spare 30 or more minutes of my time with you.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  2. Stirlitz

Stirlitz Member

Greece
  3. sniper64

sniper64 New Member

Upper Michigan, US
    I have troubles teaching super new people, or the start. But I can teach people who know a little bit quite well, all the little things, kinda like how day9 does it.

4. Antmoss

Antmoss New Member

Hey. I am recently new to the game and would love some lessons on improving my game. My username is Antmoss. Hit me up if you have the time.

5. madbrad

madbrad New Member

What server are you on ?

6. astirion

astirion New Member

please help me

i really need lessons cuz i suck so it would be awesome if you could help i havent really chosen a race to play either zerg or protoss but anything is good. my name is astirion my code is 229
    i cant add u for some reason but if you could help me at least get into plat 1v1 i would be so grateful :)

7. sniper64

sniper64 New Member

Upper Michigan, US
    I got a lot of messages, and had responded to a few. I probably ended up doing lessons for 10 or more people, i'm sorry I couldn't have gotten to you all.