E-mail Invitation

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by geopan360, May 8, 2010.

E-mail Invitation

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by geopan360, May 8, 2010.

1. geopan360

geopan360 Guest

So I opted in about 4 months ago, and have just received my invitation from Blizzard into the Beta. Problem is all they have sent me is directions of how to install it. There is no game management option for Starcraft 2 under my list of games (probably because I don't have a key) and if that's the case, why wouldn't they send a key in the e-mail? If I need to get my own key, then what the hell is the point of inviting me, I wouldn't need to be invited if I was already in the beta...

2. Lobsterlegs

Lobsterlegs Guest

Err, if there is NO key in the email, then you already have SC2 Beta on your battlenet account. You should log in onto the b.net account with the username that is your email where blizz sent you the invite to.

If you got a key just log onto b.net and "add a new game" (and type in the key).

3. geopan360

geopan360 Guest

That's the thing; They e-mailed me saying it should be on my account, but it isn't, and they didn't send a key either.

4. Lobsterlegs

Lobsterlegs Guest

So you've logged in and you see nothing on the account?
    You've logged into the email where you got your email from blizzard?

5. geopan360

geopan360 Guest

It says "To install, log into your battle.net account and choose manage game under starcraft 2"

but it doesn't even show starcraft 2 when I'm logged in.

6. AcE_01

AcE_01 Active Member

Australia
    tell them?

show them the email they sent you. You should have sc2 beta under your games.

7. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    The General SC2 Forum is not for tech support issues. Computers and Technology!