Do you guys Photoshop?

Discussion in 'Graphics, Wallpaper, Fanart, Signatures, etc' started by Lord David, Jun 17, 2007.

Do you guys Photoshop?

1. Lord David

Lord David New Member

Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001
    Just wondering if members here do any Photoshopping? (professionally, contests, fun, whatever) :good:

I do, there's some great Photoshopped pics in my profile. ;)

2. JBL

JBL New Member

I do.. sometimes..

look, I did my avatar and sig myself..

I'm not very good :(

3. paragon

paragon Guest

4. zeratul11

zeratul11 New Member

i do photoshop. and i love adobe photoshop. i can create cool designs and layouts most of the times, well most of them are from other source (like backgrounds i used) which i just improvised and mixed with my original works.

5. [LightMare]

[LightMare] New Member

you are crazy yoda on starcraft.org?!?!?!?1212!@!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!
    yeah, i photoshop. i do sigs and avatars. i'm trying to find a decent rendering program and i got a wacom 6x8 graphix tablet

6. paragon

paragon Guest

yes

7. [LightMare]

[LightMare] New Member

what rendering program do you use?

8. paragon

paragon Guest

3D studio max

9. UchihaItachi0129

UchihaItachi0129 New Member

i owuld photoshop if i had photoshop XD dude i toke a photoshop class. it was SO funny ( not being sarcastice here lol ) i learned how to do all this stuff but i probably forgot it by now >.<

10. Lord David

Lord David New Member

What huh? No. That's "The Thing" from The Addams Family, just found that avatar from the net. Check out my PSC profile as well as my Myspace for original work and photoshopped entries.

11. mc2

mc2 New Member

I'm in my last year of high school now and we are having a year book where everyone puts in their information and upload pictures of ourselves so that the year book can be put together.

Well I used photoshop to make myself look better than I actually am :p What I did was a blurred out all my acne/blackhead marks, so that the skin on my face looks cleaner. I drink a lot of coffee so my teeth can get a bit yellow at times. I photoshopped it so my teeth look very very white. :p

Yeah it was fun seeing a better looking version of me :p....Well at least that's how I want everyone to remember me :D

12. Agamemnon

Agamemnon New Member

Yeah, I do a little here and there for fun. Mostly stuff like sigs, avatars, banners, or just plain image manipulation. I don't have Photoshop itself though I use GIMP, works almost the same and its free. Hehe fun stuff mc2, always loved making family photos look "better." XD

13. Lord David

Lord David New Member

Not really much of a fan of the GIMP, it comes with Linux (though you can get it with Windows of course), can't really follow it's interface, a little to difficult for my liking, Photoshop is much easier to use IMO... and then of course, you got GIMPshop, a supposed version of the GIMP that is arranged similarly to that of Photoshop's interface... now, if only I can get it to install on my Linux box.... then I can truly judge whether or not it is a decent alternative to Photoshop... ::)

14. paragon

paragon Guest

Its not. Really. It's not even close.

15. Imagine.

Imagine. New Member

I would have to recommend using both Paint.Net and GIMP as free alternatives to Photo Shop. GIMP now supports the use of Photo Shop brushes which is slighty bridging the gap. I use Photo Shop 7.0 and Paint.Net together. They work well.