Daseti powered me(and many others) down?

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by EonMaster, Dec 10, 2007.

Daseti powered me(and many others) down?

1. EonMaster

EonMaster Eeveelution Master

Black City, Unova
    wth reason is this?
    I get powered down because I like an anime show? This forum has freedom of expression, and I get punished for using it? So I still like pokemon, I think that it is a show everyone is allowed to like, not just kids.

Also, he has been powering down people for stupid reasons:

I can almost see this one, but if the admin doesn't have anything against it, you shouldn't power him down for it.

umm...this forum is about discussing ideas, not just sc. Thats why there is a whole forum called 'other games'.

Really, I never had trouble reading it. It's his sig, and it's allowed, so a powerdown is completely unneeded.

Also if you look at his powerlog, he has powered down 14 people in 20 minutes!!!!! I'm not a veteran at this forum, but that has to be a forum record for the most :powerdown: by one person in a single day.

So what happened Daseti? You used to be so nice to everybody, not you're hating everyone? I can only think of 2 things that happened, either you no longer care about others on this site, or someone else hacked your file and did this for fun.

2. Light

Light Guest

Re: Deseti powered me(and many others) down?

Well ok, there you go, I powered up all those people. Gosh, the reasons are really dumb and pointless. The guy wants to get himself banned, let him.

3. EonMaster

Black City, Unova
    Re: Deseti powered me(and many others) down?

I agree, it wasn't the powerdown that made me angry, I' knew I would get one eventually, it was the pointless reason for it. Thx for helping GM. :powerup:

4. Meee

Meee New Member

Poland
    "the reaver didn't hide well enough" ?!
    Like WTF?!, jeez something's going on, wonder what

5. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    This should be sorted out, maybe he was hacked, like EonMaster said, or he's just being a total freak.
    If that seems to be the case, please ban him before my Christmas happiness flows away like the dreams of George Bush in a river of foolishness... (;))

6. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

Perhaps he's angry that Clan Soulbound didn't recruit enough members and is now shut down?

7. darkone

darkone Moderator

Mississippi
    If that is the case then why would he be freaking out now? The admin has been back for awhile, and clan soulbound has been shut down for longer than that.

8. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    I wasn't aware he still posts here.

I haven't noticed him lateley.

9. EonMaster

Black City, Unova
    I think it could be a hack. It seems that someone got on, powered ppl down, then left. If he comes back on, we could try to sort this thing out.

I don't understand how he couldn't read darkone's sig, I can read it fine.

10. Light

Light Guest

I only closed that clan thread AFTER this happened.

11. darkone

darkone Moderator

Mississippi
    Thank You Eon! my sig isn't a problem to read and even if it was its not like everyone on the forums doesn't know what it says anyway

12. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Erm... hello? Even if it's hard to read it is not a reason to powerdown. Besides, it's his sig, he can put anything there as long as it's not offensive.

The account was either hacked or he got tired of this forum and wants to leave a mark before leaving (by ban). If it's the latter, then he is one sad attention-whore.

13. EonMaster

Black City, Unova
    I never said it was a reason to power him down. I personally think its a stupid reason. Not one of his 14 reasons was worth a powerdown.

14. Light

Light Guest

Have you reported him to the admin already?

15. EonMaster

Black City, Unova
    not yet, I was hoping he would come back on to figure this thing out, but I quess I should report in case it was a hack and leave it up to him

EDIT: I just sent him a PM about our conclusions to what happened for him to make the final decision.

16. DarkTemplol

DarkTemplol New Member

I sent a moderator a message about him, and the Mod said it was fine. If he wants to power people down, he's aloud to. All we can do is to power those people back up. So I did. And thanks to GM_k for powering me back up, I appreciate it.

17. EonMaster

Black City, Unova
    I feel like it was more like abuse of forum rules. You are supposed to have legit reasons for a powerdown; not powerdown people because you don't like their avatar.

18. Trooper_Lozer

Trooper_Lozer New Member

hmm, thats is really very stupid of him... when was the last time he got on? and mayb then we could ask y he powered every one down? as for it being fine, i guess its al right because its true, this forum is about expressing ones ideas, but as fro doing it so stupidly... well i dont know hopefully he has had sense knonked back into him or somethign. mabe some hard times, and as for the clan idea... perhaps btu just because a clan brakes up he starts powering people down?? not making much sense.

19. Wlck742

Wlck742 New Member

In your head
    Yeah, these are really dumb reasons. I'd power you all up if I could find you.

Lol, I think I powered up 14 people in 2 minutes. Spread the Christmas spirit!

20. TerranGod

TerranGod New Member

dude
    he freakin power downed me JUST because i bought all the probes BEFORE HE WAS HERE and ABOUT 1 MONTH AGO

freakin arse butt crack...

also

i only bought the remainding probes out of about 150 of them
    which was like...15 left when i bought them all

he doesnt deserve this forum