command centre fortress?

Discussion in 'Terran' started by headstock, Jul 23, 2007.

command centre fortress?

Discussion in 'Terran' started by headstock, Jul 23, 2007.

1. headstock

headstock New Member

Aye there, im new here. In fact this is the first time ive posted on any forum anywhere.
    Hopefully these questions arent toooo stupid for my first ones, but im still curious even if they are

So, the command centre can upgrade yeah? big gun on top?

Could this attack both ground and air targets?

Could enemies target the upgraded cannon seperatley? Ya know, like you could target the comsat seperatley?

And it was called the planetary fortress which kinnnnda suggests it might not be able to lift off again once upgraded,... thats what i figured anyway..... BUT! I was wondering, does anyone think maybe it could? And,... if it could, would it be able to attack targets at all while flying? I highly doubt it, its a thought at least.

I mean think about it, whether the attack is high or not, the command centre has a fair few hit points. We now know it can also carry scv's so like, you could drop the scv's at any time to repair the command centre or any other units. Could make for a strange but kewl attack support unit thingy? Like i said i reckon they'd probably be stuck on the ground once upgraded.

I dont know im actually not great at the game anyway but i love it haha

But yeah, those are my thoughts.

Any of yours?

2. DKutrovsky

DKutrovsky New Member

It will most likely not be able to attack while in the air, as for moving it around and using the SCV's to repair it i will probably be a viable option but may be expensive