Clan TTG's Starcraft II, 2v2 Tournament 100$ prize

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Triggerthis, Jun 10, 2010.

Clan TTG's Starcraft II, 2v2 Tournament 100$ prize

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Triggerthis, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Triggerthis

Triggerthis Guest

Blizzard has announced that the servers will be back up before retail. So, sometime around mid July Clan TTG is going to host a 2v2 tournament with first place prize splitting 100$!
    -The exact date and time will be decided and posted up AS SOON as Blizzard says the beta servers will be back up- So stay tuned

It will be 32 teams (64 people).

Right now being inexperienced in the Tournament hosting field I may want to do a test tournament that awards no money first before doing the actual tournament with the 100$ prize. So, we will run that tournament first if time and sign ups permit. If we don't get a test run in then with the limited help I have the tournament will progress solely on replays of your matches being submitted so i can watch them and move each team up the bracket accordingly. Every game will be first match deciding victor and then the finale will be best of 3.

THIS TOURNAMENT IS FREE TO ENTER! Just post in the topic at www.clanttg.com

Please leave your email address associated with your b.net 2.0 account that way people can get in contact with their opponent or teammate. You can sign up without a partner and you will be paired with others that do not have a partner.

About casting: hopefully if it get's popular enough someone will want to cast the finals.

Current Registers:
    Randoms:
    diner666 [at] gmail.com
    Bigjama12 [at] yahoo.com
    mws2001 [at] gmail.com
    nicholek589 [at] aol.com
    Teams:
    triggerthis [at] windstream.net T los_tacos [at] yahoo.com
    i_M_2dum [at] hotmail.com T ku1bn [at] hotmail.com
    spiffers [at] gmail.com T mike.sterling.smith [at] gmail.com

To get added to this list ^ please go to www.clanttg.com and post in the Tournament Thread. (It is forum software and you don't have to register to sign up to make it easier for everyone)
    I will try and keep this updated!

2. superamazing

superamazing New Member

New England/Texas
    What kind of skill level is this tournament? I mean, I don't see boxer or savior up there :p (actually saviors in jail isn't he?) but is it for causal players or people who are planning on going pro?

3. [MAGOG]Kruelgor

[MAGOG]Kruelgor New Member

Thanks for this, Triggerthis.

Magog Clan will be there.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010