Campaign recruiting

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Maps, Replays, Modding' started by bane336, Sep 6, 2010.

Campaign recruiting

1. bane336

bane336 New Member

So I have decided that I am going to need some help with the campaign that I am creating otherwise it will take a lot longer then it should. So I have created a team page on mapster and figured I would post here as well.

http://www.sc2mapster.com/teams/zerg-swarm/

2. EatMeReturns

EatMeReturns Happy Mapper Moderator

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    So you want people to give ideas for maps, and modify terrain? Sorry, I'm not interested until I finish the main campaign. At this time I'm learning how to do custom models, though. I can help with triggers/data editing/possible custom units if you want.

3. Xern

Xern New Member

I have an idea for a map:

Dominion installs orbital nuke launcher to attack Char, so Raynor teams up with zerg to destroy it. Every x minutes y nukes would hit one of zerg bases (player should start with decent infrastructure). You can even have Zeratul's protoss provide some global shields, so the first strikes would weaken the shields. I think visually it would be great (people like watching nukes explode).

4. bane336

bane336 New Member

That is a cool idea for a map. You interested in being part of the project by any chance?

5. Xern

Xern New Member

I guess it could be interesting, but there are two things:

I don't have yet any experience with sc2 editor whatsoever (i played a little with wc3 editor in the past), however i am a programmer so i think i should be able to handle it just fine.

I can't say how many hours will i be able to spend on this project, so if i were to participate, it would be an occasional support.

6. bane336

bane336 New Member

Are you good at creating map terran? I could use someone to create a couple maps with detailed terran or maybe let me know what you think you would be good at doing.