[Bug]Some bugs happen...

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by PKZeppelin, Nov 13, 2007.

[Bug]Some bugs happen...

1. PKZeppelin

PKZeppelin New Member

First off, those bugs don't depend on my settings or PC config, because they happened in multiple computers.

1. When trying access topic which have latest post, sometimes it opens random topic's page, not the last one.
    2. Sometimes pages crashes randomly( you need to refresh, can't go back or forward).
    3. If users signatures are too long, there appears kinda graphic glitch, forum borders are hiding them partially.
    4. If users post many youtube videos in one topic's page, some of videos don't appear in plugin, it's probably caused by topic's page height limit.
    5. When you change some settings and avatar/signature in your profile, profile settings page gets funny graphic glitch bug, when one part of page is on the left, another on the right, it looks like zigzag.
    6. I'm not sure if it's bug, but when I deposit minerals to the bank, it still shows I have them 'on hands', until I go to any topic or refresh the page.

2. Meee

Meee New Member

Poland
    1. not random, just the one with oldest post you haven't seen yet
    3. signatures are up to 100px or so, anything above that won't be shown (but it still is in sig)

3. -LT-

-LT- New Member

That is normal. It happens to me all the time and I think that it happens to everyone else too.

4. EonMaster

EonMaster Eeveelution Master

Black City, Unova
    It does happe to everyone else, it won't change until you go to a new page.

Basically, the page tells you you have deposited money, but when the page was loaded, the money was still in your pocket, so it doesn't change from your pocket to your bank until after it has been deposited.