BlizzCast 12

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by RHStag, Dec 9, 2009.

BlizzCast 12

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by RHStag, Dec 9, 2009.

1. RHStag

RHStag New Member

In our twelfth BlizzCast episode, we celebrate two major anniversaries: five years of World of Warcraft and 15 years of the Warcraft series as a whole. Join us as our developers turn back the clock to talk about each of the releases and expansions since Warcraft: Orcs & Humans hit store shelves in 1994 and how it all came together to make Warcraft the franchise that it is today. We also reflect on World of Warcraft's past, present, and continual evolution with the upcoming World of Warcraft: Cataclysm expansion and beyond.

Check out BlizzCast 12 now: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/community/blizzcast/archive/episode12.html?rhtml=y

NB. There is nothing StarCraft related in this BlizzCast, still worth the read though.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  2. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    When is there SERIOUSLY going to be something newsworthy for SC?

3. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    In our next Blizzcast, we're going to celebrate 845143 days of no Starcraft news!
    /sarcasm

But seriously, this stuff can't be to bad. Will read and comment later. Bit busy.

Edit: did a quick search for the word Starcraft on that page. Why the **** do they think people are joking about wanting a Starcraft MMO? Seriously, it would be the most epic thing ever. Man, there wouldn't even be any competition for them. Like there are any good sci-fi MMO games out there. :/

Anyway, going to read all of it later.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  4. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

Nothing important on this news, just that I am bored of WoW !!

Can I ask something for SC2 here ? I know it is not the right place to post it.
    I remember one mission in Starcraft: Brood War. "Emperor's flight" (in the Terran campaign) Do you remember this mission? When it started with some valkiries which came from the bottom left corner to attack a melee of mutalisks and destroy them. And then flying Terran structures were coming. One thing missed : they didn't land by themselves, surely the fact that at that time it was impossible to command a flying Terran structure to land by itself.

I want that kind of automatic controlled units and structures for Starcraft 2. Not to mention that they didn't exist in Brood War, they existed it's true, but I want all the mission (or most of them) in SC2 to have thos mechanics implemented.

please :) thank you.

5. BloodHawk

BloodHawk Member

CT, USA
    @Aurora- They may think there's no real support for a SC MMO because it seems 90% of WoW players have never heard of the game.

How that's possible I don't know. But the only other person I know who plays wow and SC is my best friend in RL.

6. DeckardLee

DeckardLee Guest

There's a little bit in there about StarCraft when they talk about the evolution of the company as a whole but not much. I didn't really feel like it was worth posting on a StarCraft 2 subforum so I didn't.

Shouldn't this be moved to Space Junk or something?

7. BloodHawk

BloodHawk Member

CT, USA
    I would say other blizz games would be a more fitting home than space junk.

Then again, I play wow and couldn't give 2 ****s about the anniversary either.

Yeah, you're right, it does belong here:
    [​IMG]

Anyone else somewhat bothered that they have Karune doing a warcraft related interview?

8. DeckardLee

DeckardLee Guest

I never go to any other subforums so I don't know what subforums there are but if there's an "Other Blizzard Games" subforum then, of course, it should go there :D

9. the8thark

the8thark New Member

I do care abou the anniversary. And no I am not bothered about that interview. WoW and D3 do have their uses. Playing WoW and reading D3 info is a good way to pass the time between SC2 news. You should be happy for the news you have, not winge about what you do not have.