Banshee Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Graphics, Wallpaper, Fanart, Signatures, etc' started by paragon, Aug 27, 2007.

Banshee Wallpaper

1. paragon

paragon Guest

Here is a wallpaper I made of my banshee model. It is a very large wallpaper so it should be fine on just about any computer. You can use it for free, I don't care about minerals.
    The render time of this piece was 20 hours.

2. ArchLimit

ArchLimit New Member

That. Looks. Awesome.

Errr... question though, by rendering you mean just overall creation + processing time right?

20 hours of just pure rendering sounds like quite a bit much...

3. Hunter

Hunter New Member

Hungary,Székesfehérvár
    Wow really good. I can't imagine how much u had to work on it.. 20 hours of working sounds really hard for me. I am not talented at 3d animations and pictures.. I just don't have the program to make it. (and the time, and patience)
    What kind of program do you use?

4. -LT-

-LT- New Member

:eek: OMG It's great!!! :powerup:

5. paragon

paragon Guest

20 hours for the rendering.
    It's mostly because of the skylight which gives you nice purty shadows in all the little crevices and corners and the two omni lights with advanced ray tracing which gives nice shadows cast by the geometry of the ship. Plus because of the resolution (true HD according to 3dsmax)

Working on the models and textures was about 8-10 hours. I think I lose time every time I model because I will look at the clock and it will be like 3 hours later than I thought so it could be more than that.