ANTI ZERG IDEA!!

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by headstock, Jul 31, 2007.

ANTI ZERG IDEA!!

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by headstock, Jul 31, 2007.

1. headstock

headstock New Member

yo, here's a thought. what if terran or protoss had a weapon thingy that would poison zerg creep, and slowly spread over the rest of the creep. and then that would in turn slowly lower the HP of buildings on the creep, and to cure the poisoned creep you would have to build a certain amount of creep collonies or somtin.

2. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

What up G? Yo son, I'm totally diggin' your idea. It's the illist. Yeah.

3. JudicatorPrime

JudicatorPrime New Member

Lol. It makes sense, chemical weapon for Terrans, but that seems to WC-ish and... well Terrans don't need another big hitter, they've got the Nuke. Don't think Protoss have ever been interested in chemical weapons, or the makeup of creep. Then again a chemically inhaled poison would be perfect for Toss considering they dont inhale, do thay?

4. generalrievous

generalrievous New Member

omg G, that idea is off tha chain dog LOL got to love the ebonics ^_^

5. DontHate

DontHate New Member

well it doesn't make much sense to build more stuff to get poisoned so the poison stops, but it might be a little too imbalenced. ur forcing the other player to spend his minerals AND destroying some of his buildings.

6. Ghost

Ghost New Member

Yeah, I agree with you DontHate, lets just drop this idea lol.

7. CapMan

CapMan New Member

idk i think the nuke should have a radionation fall out zone like they do in real life. one that slowly kills ALL units

8. surr

surr New Member

have anyone of u ever read the starcraft novels.. well in libertys crusade the protoss had a planet cracker ...like warp rays i picture that punctures through the earth and bring out lava in teh core to spread out and annihlate all in smoldering ashes... something like this?

9. Lord David

Lord David New Member

Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001
    Yes, no more need for new biological or chemical weapons (maybe an exception would be during the single player campaigns), just have the nuke with a radiation field that lasts for say 30 seconds (could even have a small ever lasting effect in which units which pass through the effected terrain very very slowly lose health), starting at a 10x10 grid or something like that, spreading outwards, but losing effectiveness, so effectively, if your unit were to survive withing the initial blast zone of a nuclear strike, then it would most unlikely survive any further, (even if it were to "run" away) as compared to a unit on the fringes of a blast zone.

Also, buildings should take the "brunt" of damage, which will in effect, consume most of the damage produced by a nuclear strike.

Well that's just my thoughts on the subject...

10. Ych

Ych New Member

Interesting idea.
    But if there was an anti-creep ability, then Zerg must get some bonus from the creeps like faster regen rate or other boosts.

11. Indigent

Indigent New Member

That is a really strange idea about the creep thing but I like the nuke. ^_^
    Some strange kind of cure for crepts. Building more building so they might create a cure. Maybe if there was a timed affect that was cast by reapers. They have gas masks why cant they just get gas grenades. I always thought of reapers as armory supplymen but that would make them heavy and not able to jump. :no:

12. burkid

burkid New Member

i cant say i like this anti creep idea. its too specific to just be useful against zerg.

Ych9, congratulations at becoming a mod! if anyone deserved it, you did. :powerup:

13. josh

josh New Member

In Our House
    that idea won't apply to the toss coz they aren't really interested in chemical weapons. they only use psi-based weaponry.

as for the terrans, that would make a great weapon but if this will be applied, the zerg will be the weakest among the 3 races.

14. stizur

stizur New Member

A weapon to take out our already limited building space? Yea okay, not imba at all.

15. timedragon888

timedragon888 New Member

I like the nuke idea too but maybe it can have an effect (like plague) that slowly reduces the unit's health for a certain amount of time, so even if the unit runs out of the blast radius it will still have that effect. Or maybe the units that have that effect may go crazy and start attacking everyone in sight.

16. Star-Crap

Star-Crap Guest

sucks to this idea. give zerg a parasite that takes down buildings from the inside out then.

17. Indigent

Indigent New Member

That like like spawn broodling. 0-o
    I just thought of something. What if zerglings could go inside terran buildings and destroy from the inside. That would be neat but then I don't know how to counter it. Maybe send infantry in?

18. TheOneInPower

TheOneInPower New Member

Nah, I think you're all pushing it. The only idea I thought was promising was the radiation effect from the nuke to act like the defilers plague. Makes a lot of sence and doesn't target a specific race, which would be unbeleivably unfair. If that were the case, SC would turn into rock-paper-scissors with your alien race choice.

19. Indigent

Indigent New Member

Yeah I suported the idea the first time too.