ANOTHER new Zerg video with pro player playing, Battle.net chat, build and sound

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Prodigal, Mar 10, 2008.

ANOTHER new Zerg video with pro player playing, Battle.net chat, build and sound

Discussion in 'Zerg' started by Prodigal, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Prodigal

Prodigal New Member

http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=158786&category=104&subcategory=

Everyone in Korea is trying to download this so the bandwidth is taxed. By what has dled of this i have seen battle.net chat interface, the loading screen, and the starting screen. All of the sounds so far are just like the original game's sound effects. THis is 20 minutes long, and it takes forever to load, but its probably worth it!! THe video quality is better then alot of the other filmed things floating around right now, this video is NEW, its of a pro player trying otu the zerg, and their is no interference, like people walking in front of the screen or anything.

:powerup:

Edit: More reliable version here: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/187369.html

2. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    All that link did is piss me off because the video won't load properly :D I can't even extract the direct URL to the video to download it.

3. Prodigal

Prodigal New Member

update your active x thing. It takes FOREVER to dl. I'm just leaving it and will come back later tonight. I'm assuming this will go up on youtube in the next 24 hours. It has the "best" video quality of the SD cammed SC2 vids on the net.

4. ShdwyTemplar

ShdwyTemplar New Member

Tacoma, Washington
    Re: ANOTHER new Zerg video with pro player playing, Battle.net chat, build and s

I think you all should know that if you right click it and change the speed from Modem to w/e you have it goes much faster.

5. i2new@aol.com

i2new@aol.com New Member

I just watch the movie and the zerg suck early in the game.  Protoss can easly over power them and it takes too long to get to a queen who has the defencive buildings... the zerg need atleast one building that fights in the begining like all the other races.  Other then that the zerg play looks so freakin different. i think the spawn pool builds zerglings too along with the larva so its easy to get extra men, but i'm not sure.  the damn pro player was switching things so fast i couldnt freaking tell what was going on.

6. Prodigal

Prodigal New Member

I can't read this webpage, where do I click it?

7. i2new@aol.com

i2new@aol.com New Member

it should load automaticly. it did on mines but then again my computer is a high grade computer. it loaded in like 2 mins for me.

Spoiler alert!
    for those whos having troble downloading the movie i'll break it down for you.

the first match is zerg vs protoss. the toss win due to the fact the zerg have no form of self defence and the toss player rushed to immortals/zealots and the zerg player gave up

the second match dosent show the hole match but its zerg vs terrans and near the end the zerg player i'm near 100% was ganna losr. not only did he get a marine drop on him. his muta air strike lost to a few marines and ghost(snipe). but the zerg player could not stop a nuke to his main base.(the over lord cannot detect) the zerg player did not have a overseer( upgraded over lord) so he took a nuke head on and thats where the movie ends

8. Prodigal

Prodigal New Member

It doesn't have alot to do with the computer hardware....my computer is more then capable of running a little SD embedded video. Where can you change the option for DL speed? It just says on mine the network is extremely busy!

9. i2new@aol.com

i2new@aol.com New Member

then i think tons of people are flooding the page so it might not be handling it too well.

10. CodyFallsForth

CodyFallsForth New Member

stream.thisisgame.com/ncsoftext/this/Movie News/progamerplay.wmv

Paste that in your Address bar. It'll open WMP and just pause and let it buffer.

11. AcE_01

AcE_01 Active Member

Australia
    anything on youtube then? cuz my one still lags when i try playing it...the screen freezes every few seconds.

12. Prodigal

Prodigal New Member

It will probably be in youtube within 18 hours is my guess. I can't watch much of it either, some people can for some reason? Oh well, their will probably be even more new stuff tomorrow, since Blizz is hosting that even here. Lets cross our fingers for the high resolution version!

13. Psionicz

Psionicz New Member

Under Your Bed
    Man thats some bullshit... I waited 30 mins for it to completly load then it resetted.

14. AcE_01

AcE_01 Active Member

Australia
    Re: ANOTHER new Zerg video with pro player playing, Battle.net chat, build and s

i gna wait for the youtube one...wmp is gay...

15. Calcium

Calcium New Member

The ending was epic
    :powerup: For the best video so far!

16. Prodigal

Prodigal New Member

Thanks, took awhile searching around the net. Still waiting on that powerup ;).

Hopefully tomorrow JonEagle uncovers some good stuff.

17. AcE_01

AcE_01 Active Member

Australia
    so any 20 min video on youtube?? i still havent seen this..-.-

18. Prodigal

Prodigal New Member

Same here and I found it. :(

Wouldn't worry too much, this will be up tomorrow, and we will get some more info from Blizz. :)

19. AcE_01

AcE_01 Active Member

Australia

i just saw it on my bro's laptop...apparently im missing some plug-in on my wmp...
    yeah it was cool...seem like the zerg are super weak at the beggining...especially versing a protoss player...
    zerglings seem so weak...lol
    the zergling voice is diff now..so squeaky and cute...lol =D

20. Meee

Meee New Member

Poland
    Where's the Queen in the first match?